Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick L's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Nick L's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm

This will be Nick L's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Man, I really don't like this butler at all, I hit him once and said I was sorry, he's never going to let me forget it, I'm gonna be doing chores the entire time I'm here to make up for it, well, I need to get him back, so I can enjoy this place, but I'm going to need some help, I can probably get Tyler since he's my roommate, maybe I can get Carly, she seems like a cool girl, those are really my two friends here, for now anyway, so I'm going to need their help to get Jeeves to stop giving me chores, oh crap, I think I hear him coming this way...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Only my third day here, and there are already people I know I can't trust, so I better watch my back, even though I'm confident my friends here are the right people to be with, I can't say that for most of the others, some of them I haven't really talked to, but I'm going to need to trust some more people later on, even though I don't want to, "the end is never pretty, but the ride down is super fun"-wise words from Kelso (aka Ashton Kutcher) of That 70s Show
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 pm

Well, as the 3rd day of the season is closely upon us, I think this game could go pretty smoothly, I just need to be with the right ppl, and I know I have good friends already, and already a good friend on the other team, as most of u may already know who that is, as for the rest, u no who u r. Then, on the flip side, there are ppl i cant stand already, for what ever reason it may be, I just don't like them, even if we havent talked, or barely talked, some ppl im just getting bad vibes from, and i dont like it, even tho to most, u may seem nice, but to me, i no u arent, even tho theres only like one or two ppl i dont like, its ppl dont really expect to be mean
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Well, its almost the end to the 4th day, the last two people still have arrived, I have no idea how long we need to wait for them, or replacements to get here, I just hope it's soon. I'm already making a lot of friends, and trying to use my wits against Jeeves is a good way to practice for the actual gameplay. I already have an idea of who I'm gunning for first, and I hope we get him. Still, most people I haven't really talked to that much, so I don't know a whole lot about them. Back to the two left over people, as long as they don't get here on Saturday or Sunday, I'm perfectly fine, because if they do, I'll be in trouble. But I think the friends I've chosen here are the right ones, especially Carly, she's really cool, I hope she proves to everyone she can be nice, especially to Daisy, cause I know Carly is nice, I just don't know if a lot of other people know that.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:22 am

Well, since I won't be able to post, or come on this site for a couple of days, I might as well do this now. The challenges still haven't started, and even if they start today, I'm confident I know who will get voted out first if either team wins, since it seems tension is building and breaking between everyone. The girls seem to hate a couple people already that they want out, but I won't name anyone. As for the guys, there's a few people I'd like to see go home first, or early on, some cause they're annoying, bossy, or just because they seem like good competitors, either way, I know who will be out first, unless that person gets invincibility, then it would be a weird twist, but I have I think those few people will get out pretty early, so they can't just sit back and get invincibility forever... right?
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Jeeves has gone too far this time, he has Carly, Tyler, and someone else, I think Angelica, since I never see her around the mansion now. But, aside from Jeeves, I think it's going pretty well here, the first challenge started today; only a few more people need to go and then it'll be voting time. From the looks of it, the guys are gonna win this one, with hopefully, ron being the winner, so he can choose the bottom 3, that would work out nicely. Jenn did really well in this challenge, whereas I, not so much, I only got a 6 out of 20... I hope I can do better in the next challenge, otherwise I'm gonna be going home soon.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Ok, I don't care if this person gets mad at me, or holds a grudge, because I can't stand this

Dylan walks into the dining room and has a plate of food that someone made in the kitchen "This food looks lower class, wheres my million dollar lunch and my special and my cuisine and buffet table that I normally get, im making another complaint about this place" Dylan leaves his food on the table for the dog to come and eat (Carly)

I have 0 tolerance for that, what is Dylan's problem, if he's trying to be mean, or add drama by acting rich, here's a thought, if you are rich, why come to this place in the first place?!?!
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Man, that Harry Potter kid is really digging his own grave at this point, for both teams, not sure if he's just bored of this site, or he just signed up to be mean and annoying to everyone until he gets voted off, all I know is, he is definitely one of, if not the first, gone
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 pm

w/e, bobby found out about everything and told everyone, big deal, but right now, as long as carly stays longer then me, even if its just a challenge longer or something, ill be happy, cause none of this was her fault at all, all me and tyler, we should be punished, but it seems alex was giving us a warning and as long as we side with him it'll be ok, we'll just see what happens, hopefully i can trust him, if i can't and he lied to me, which i doubt, then i'm sorry in advance if you get voted off before me carly
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Unless Tyler can catch up to me, then I won this challenge, woohoo?
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm

looks like tyler managed to get one last lap in...that means we both have 9...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

it was a pretty tough choice, choosing between immunity and help choosing a B3, but i think immunity was the right choice, since I felt like, depending on what Daisy chose, I could've been in the B3, but now, Tyler chose a B3 of all Pyro girls, so this is going to be very interesting, our B4 may be a clear choice, but im not sure, since Nick R. didn't even compete, hopefully he doesn't leave since he doesn't deserve to
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Well it's good that Ron's gone, cause him telling people to join his site got really annoying, it sucks that MJ got voted off tho, I thought she was well liked on the girls team, I guess Terry and Chelsey are better liked
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:14 pm

ugh, right now, i really wish i didn't choose immunity last night...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Great, I'm the first person out of the paintball challenge... at least I hit Chelsey, hopefully that hit counts though, if it doesn't, then that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 pm

yea.... i think we lost this challenge...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Well, at least I'm only competing against Nick R. for immunity, but still, I don't think my model is going to do that well since i put it together in about 5 minutes... anyway, I don't think I'll be in the B3, unless whoever wins the right to choose that chooses people who come on a lot, then I could be in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Looks like me and Nick R. won something by default... but immunity is more important then a point in a challenge, especially if u lose the challenge... looks like I got lucky there... I guess...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Today was very dramatic, I thought it was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 am

This place was so empty today, nothing happene at all really.... watch this *steps outside* ECHO!!!! *echos throughout the hallway* see what I mean? empty
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 am

well that ceremony was pretty hyped up for nothing, only bobby went home, and he only went home because he quit... i was hoping for the ceremony to continue because then teams wouldve been even
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm

So MJ, Angelica and Carly are back in the game, this will change things up a lot, since Angelica will do everything she can to get Brooke out, and she will most likely try that this challenge, so I just hope me and Brooke can win and get immunity, otherwise Brooke may be the one getting voted off, then again, Dylan is never here, so he'll probably be off this challenge, but still...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Well me and Brooke won the challenge so we have to pick two people to be in the bottom 6... I think I know who to put in the bottom, but I still might change my mind...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Well that was a tough decision for me, but I had to go with Angelica, I just hope she isn't mad at me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick L's Confessional   Nick L's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick L's Confessional
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next