Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daisy's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Daisy's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

This will be Daisy's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Daisy: When I arrived, I noticed Carly aka Portia was here, and im thinking oh great. We really hit it off last time we were on a reality show.

*Flashback* (Shows Daisy and Carly arguing and screaming at each other)

Daisy: Yeah, not letting her get to me this time.

(PS for all you people who don't know, Me and Portia/Carly were on Pyros Total Drama Island Site, and she voted me off out of nowhere and we got into a huge argument, so I really dont like her =) lol)
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Daisy: So we're sitting down at the dinner table, minding our own business, when Harry comes out of nowhere, spits in Tyler's face and runs. I have zero respect for Harry for doing that. It's low, dirty, and it makes you look like an a-hole.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Daisy: At the Ball, Alex and Brooke are making out, and then later Nick and Jenn start too. Brooke is also dancing a little crazy... whatever happened to the "face to face, but leave some space" rule.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Daisy: At the Tug of War Challenge, girls are doing pretty good, and it just goes to show everyone that girls can be just as good as boys in everything, in this case strength and strategy. Go Feminism!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Daisy: Girls cannot lost no matter what. If we lose, I might go home, because our girl team, we're all pretty much close strength wise. Anyone of us can go home, and it will be a shock, and I just dont want to be in that predictament.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Daisy: so i win the challenge, but everyone finds out that the guys are still gonna have an elimination even though they lost because nobody was sent home last time, so now i can choose the bottom 3 or i can choose immunity, and im thinking of playing it safe and going with immunity
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Daisy: i end up picking immunity, because although i did do the best for girls in the challenge, people might still try to vote me off because i really havent been a lot of help. i just dont want to take any big risks that may get me eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Daisy: i voted angelica off, because although a lot of girls dislike brooke and her alliance, atleast she competes. if we voted brooke off now, then we would probably lose more challenges, and angelica would have ended up gone next anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Daisy: so i have like one hour to do my make-over, and i havent even started thinking about it. i just wanna send something in atleast no matter how bad it is. just get done.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Daisy: so i come to the stadium for the challenge, and the bleachers look so high, and im thinking this is gonna take a really long time. 100 steps sound easy, but these stairs are huge and hard to climb.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 pm

daisy: i dont see why alex is getting all mad because i voted for him. like its not clear to me why anyone would get mad. its a game, the point is to vote people out. i had an alliance with chelsey but i never had any alegiance* to him. we had a small alliance, but we barely even talked to each other. our alliance ended a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:47 pm

daisy: so im in the bottom 6 for the second time in a row, and im not that scared. im going up against two people who have thier own lil problems. one of them is hated by pratically everybody in the house, and the other one rarely is seen anymore. if their were 2 people i would wanna go up against, it would be these two ladies.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 pm

daisy: the last 4 times i have been digging for the challenge, ive dug up red balls. it is getting annoying. im wasting time digging (im wasting time coming on this site and alls im doign is rolling getting a red ball). im not doing a good job in saving myself. im just lucky nobody went for me yet.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 pm

daisy: at this point of the challenge, i decide im going to for carly. my reasonsing is basically what brooke told me about snider and carly. i think this is the best i can do to make sure i make it to the end, and i realized i have to fight for my best interets, and not baed on personal reasons.

1. brooke is going to be voted out this challenge or next no matter what because none of the girls like her here.
2. if brooke is eliminated this challenge, then me, carly, snider will have to fight for the final 2, and i feel those 2 are going to get rid of me.
3. if brooke is in the bottom, she will probably be out. as long as brooke and me arnt in the bottom, im guarenteeing my spot in the final 2, because brooke will be out next challenge, and then carly or snider, one of them will be out this one.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:04 pm

daisy: so i got carly out of the challenge in round 1. round 2, i have to get snider out. round 3, ill get brooke out. i have to make sure snider does not win this challenge because if she does, she'll put either me or brooke into the bottom, and then one of us will be eliminated. although i dislike brooke with a strong passion, she really does make sense. if she is safe this elimination, nobody will gun for me in the next one, giving me a spot in the finals. the people who want brooke out this challenge, will still want her out next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

daisy: during the challenge, i look over my back shoulder and see three green balls in my basket. i have to make sure brooke doesnt win this because she may try to put me in the bottom 2 (although i think i lost). i just have to dig faster and make sure these balls go in.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:53 pm

daisy: so its a tie or im going home tonight depending on which way snider votes. brooke told me she wouldnt vote for me but she hasnt been really truthful. i actually think this may be my last night here.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:07 pm

daisy: im safe tonight but im speechless. im happy im here, but its upsetting that people like brooke and snider are still here. well sniders fine but brooke does not deserve this at all. it is going to suck if she makes it to the finals and wins. im safe tonight but i think next elimination im out.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

daisy: so brookes gone...finally and its me and snider in the finals. i really wanna win but if i lose, im glad ill be losing to someone who played fair like snider then someone like brooke. im just glad i got further then brooke. this situation shows the world that good (me) always prevails over evil (brooke).
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 pm

daisy: the finals have started and im winning as of right now. but this game is so unpredictable that one move can change the game into someone else's favors. i just cant make any mistakes and i abosolutely cannot get any penalties whatsoever. other then that, i think ill do pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy's Confessional   Daisy's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy's Confessional
Page 1 of 1