Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rex's Confessional

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm

This will be Rex's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 am

"So.. this is my first confessional.

Log # 1!

I've found this place to be nice. The tiolets creep me out, though everything else is quite great. The bedroom I'm in is awesome and I've already got 2 other roomates! I think they're pretty great.

The only thing I'm not so sure about is the whole guy vs. girls thing. It seems fine, but who knows. Depending on the challenges, is really what is going to show which gender is superior.

I'm starting to grow an attraction to one of the campers. I won't give out any names, but he/she is really spectacular. Or at least so I've heard/seen of him/her. We haven't talked much though I'm pretty sure there's a start of connection there. HOpefully I'll be able to stay long enough so that we can get closer.

WEll, I'm off to bed. I'm tired. Sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

"Ok, so my second day here was alright. It was pretty good if we were in like the real world or big brother, but we arent. We're in Total Drama of the Genders. Not the same.

I fee that I'm starting to make connections in the group which is good right now, and then there's the whole problem with other players that still havent arrived. I wonder if there was some sort of car crash or something. THough Whatever not their fault. I'm going to bed see you!
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:34 pm

"OK Jeeves is kinda creepy. Or so I've been told. Of course I have been experiencing a tiny little bit of crazyness.
Oh hey I haven't sent hi to all my people yet. HEY PEOPLE! Isn't it great to see me on this show?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:27 am

*before he went to the tanning room*

"Jeeves thought he was so clever taking my sketchbook. I jsut don't understand why he gave me clues a to where it is hidden. It seems... a little strange. I guess I can try to find it and hope for the best.
Wish me luck

Also, finally everyone has arrived and we can start this game!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 pm

"OK so I'm getting really annoyed with a couple of the competitors, but that's the least of our problems.
Whatever I havent been trying to put myself in certain affairs, though I sometimes cant help myself."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 am

"Everything's going okay, the boys won the first challenge, even though the lot of the girls didn't even participate. I think one of those girls are going home.

But thanks to the inactive users, there came to be a replacement for one girl and one boy. Dylan is awesome Because I'm so psyched to be in a band. And then Brooke is kind of pretty. So this works to my advantage.

This is going t be a good game. Except HP. He's ben getting on my nerves, and within the last two days, he's been trying to play all nice, but I'm not really sure if I believe it yet. He... I don't know. He hasn't done anything bad yet, but he hasn't yet done anything to convince me that he should stay if by chance he was put in the bottom three."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 am

"Ok not to be mean, but Iggy is really starting to bother me. He's starting to bother me because just about every post he has to mention that he is blind. Kind of bothers me a little. Not a whole bunch, but then again, he's blind and we need to respect that and whatnot"

yeah let's pretend I didn't say "post".. shh
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 pm

"Oh wow! I forgot! Thatnks, Brett HP is drunk. And we have to room with him... oh great. I have to go prepare myself for the long night ahead and then tomorrow morning when the hang over will kick in.
Basically I'm just going to make sure that HP doesn't touch any of my stuff tonight.

But hay, I'm sorry Abbey you got kicked off, but I don't blame the girls when voting. You couldn't be found. I didn't even know you were here until the ceremony. OH well I guess I have to say good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:50 pm

"Great we won another challenge!
And HP is gone! I can finally relax in my room without having to deal with him.. That bothered me. But I took his stuff out of the room and gave us all a little more. That excites me. I swear if HP got on my nerves one more time, I would've taken that Ice staff and frozen him and left him there until he unthawed.
Well, at least I don't have to take extreme measures."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:24 pm

"Alright so tomorrow is going to be some sort of a ball? It's very confusing because there is no real specifics about the challenge. Except that it's... a double elimination. It's scary. I don't want to go home. It's too early for me. I can't even say that I'm not worried."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:07 pm

"Alright so the ball is going pretty well. I guess. I mean people were making out and others were mad at each other cause they wore the same color dress. Oh no! It's the apocalypse!!!! Run save me! Someone wearing the same color dress as me!

Not worth my time. They should be thankful that they aren't wearing the SAME dress. Whatever, it's almost over we voted for the winners and then there's that whole voting ceremony thing with the bottom 3.

I'm also S***ing my pants right now because I don't want to be in the bottom three!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:34 pm

"Alright so I came on today and then I saw the chatbox that said "REx do the challenge" and so I was planning on to, I just needed time to get caught up with it and whatnot. (also my internt crapped out.. Again. I feel that its getting to be an annoying reason for different things) but I sent a reply to the first person to shut up cause it's not like i wont do the challenge. I've been an active member of this game, and I know what I'm doing for the most part.
It jsut so happened that Bobby posted right before I posted so then he flips out at me, and it's not like i didnt deserve it, but I kind of didnt. I'm just getting really annoyed with all this impatientness here.
Especially when I get two chatbox messages and a Private message to participate in the challenge.

But at least I have immunity. THough I dont know how much longer I can stay here for the fact of this fight I just had, though I bet theres a 50 % chance that Bobby is going to tell everyone to vote me off next.

But then again, people fight, even best friends so a small creative discussion shouldn't destroy me. I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 am

"Well, the elimination ceremony happened and none of the boys were sent home. Apparently Admin said it would've been unfair. I can totally agree with that. I was told to vote for Tyler, because we would have a good total of votes voting for him. It ended up three votes to four. I didn't expect that one, but I was alos a little confused, because I thought some of the guys that voted for Dylan were going to vote for Tyler.

I was a little shocked though, considering that Admin decided to keep all three of them on. That's really cool. Girls, be prepared to eat some foot when we kick butt at the next challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 pm

"Alright, I'm getting really sick of all these people being all, "THe Pyros have an alliance!"
Ok? It's just an alliance. Like there aren't other alliances on this site. Also, I have no idea really who the pyros people are. I think maybe Bobby and Alex were there, but I have no clue about anyone else. I don't really care either. I don't care enough to find out who already has played this game and who hasn't
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 am

"Well, today was really funny because Dylan got a spider stuck in his hair, and he had to cut his hair for some reason. Not sure why he couldn't have the salon lady just find the "eggs" in his hair and wash out the cobwebs. But whatever. I just think it was really hilarious!

BUt, hey.. I hope that Dylan doesn't take that thing with hitting him in the arm with a snowball as bad. Cause I really didn't mean to. BUt at the same time, it felt oh so satisfying. He's such a twerp I cant stand it.

Oh well. I'm going to go take a shower."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:17 pm

"Oh my god! I know it was you Dylan! You better watch your back!
Oh well, at least this gives me a chance to check out new styles and whatnot. THough I have some major wardorbe limitations with this purple"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:44 pm

"ALright paintball is fun! I got hit once, but then I know I'm going to get hit again too. Just because I'm that unlucky. I haven't been ale to hit anyone either,"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Rex comes in covered with paint.

"Well, we won that paintball challenge. It was fun. PLus after we were eliminated, we could go play on another field secretly while our other competitors stayed in the competition. That was fun. Every man for themself!"

Completely made that up BTWs
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 pm

"well, christmas time is here again. I guess it's good and all, but I just don't want to be here. I really miss my friends back home. Just makes me think about how much I miss them."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 pm

"I'm getting really sick of people saying taht their make overs are better than a bunch of other peoples.

To be honest, I know the girls won the alien. Simple and short
The surfer boy, I think boys won. maybe, maybe not
It's just annoying because since you're a girl, you OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense. If you haven't noticed out of the five seasons of project runway, three guys have won. two girls. My theories feel that guys can have a fashion sense. Girls, sometimes not so much."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 pm

"I cant wait for this challenge hype to be over! I'm so tired of this.I'm done with it. Just tell us who the winner is and be done"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 am

"alright so the final judging is over, though we still have to wait for Terry to pick a boy for the bottom three.
I forget the real reason why I came in here... Whatever.

I just know that Dylan's dog is just a way to get positive attention and then not get put into the bottom again."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well, the challenge started and I started late. Which is sad, but I want to try my best to do as much as possible before it might be too late. So I'm going to hope that I can do a good job"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 pm

"Alright well, since the boys lost the makeover challenge we were supposed to lose one. and the Bobby quit. So if two guys left the teams would've been even. So in that case, we would've been at 7 - 7. With only one guy gone we're at 8 - 7
But now, Terry and Jenn are quitting so that makes the next count 8 - 5. I'm pretty sure that admin wont have the end of the ceremony because the girls are already losing in numbers. Considering two just quit at the same time. I wouldn't have minded it much if the girls quit at different times. Well, there's 13 of us left so I'm glad I've made it this far.
I really didnt think I would've made it this far. Well, as long as I'm here, I might as well try to win. I'm really excited that I could get to the merge. I really hope i can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rex's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex's Confessional   Rex's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex's Confessional
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next