Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick R's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Nick R's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm

This will be Nick R's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 pm

"Well, most of the contestants have arrived to the mansion and a lot of them seem pretty sweet and friendly with each other, cant wait till the backstabbing starts"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:36 pm

"Dan looks pretty crazy like a psycho killer or something I feel bad for whoever has to room with that guy"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:46 pm

"Well the guys won their second challenge, that means were 2 for 2 right now undefeated yeah, unfortunatley for the girls someone has to go home for them again"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 pm

"im in the bottom 3 whcih isnt good but i deserve it because i didtn compete in the challnege"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:42 am

"I'm still competeing in the challenge and its 3 41 am where im at, so my team better not be voting me off lol, this is what i call dedication.......ded-i-cat-ion"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

"i chose the girl model because shes the hottest person ever, who wouldnt want to spend the next 24 hours with a girl model, i know i would"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm

"apparently tyler would want to be with a girl model for 24 hours i guess ill take the beach bum then"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 pm

"im so mad right now because my model didnt show up in time for judging how dumb can you get (actualy my tektek character didnt get setn through in the pm it said the link was invalid) so i basically handed nick l the immunity thing darn, and i should have used my model i made for tyler that was guareenteed a win but he used it instead so i couldnt that would be copying"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick R's Confessional   Nick R's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick R's Confessional
Page 1 of 1