Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)

Go down 
+13
Iceman
BrookeBaby
Kijar
snider
brett
Harry Potter
darzac97
Dylan
MJ101=D
borgie12
Nick L.
Carly
Rexyggor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

nick walk by and moves the chair and opens the bathroom "i really gotta go"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Carly jumped up and ran out of the bathroom knocking Nick R. over. "Sorry Nick R.!!"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Im about to walk into the bathroom then I see Nick R. on the floor

Are you ok Nick R. and do I want to know why Brooke was acting soo wired walking down the halway?

*continues to walk in* *gose into the shower*

1 1/2 hours later

*Walks out of shower and fixes her hair into her hat*

* Walks out*
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Brooke takes a quick shower in her shower stall, and then brushes her teeth and washes her face. She then heads out.
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

*chelsey goes into the bathroom, takes a quick shower, brushes her teeth and washes her face, and puts on some make-up and looks at herself in the mirror*
"chelsey you are so smexy sweety"
*she then leaves the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 pm

*Gose into the shower*

1 1/2 hr.s later

*Comes out and brushes her teeth and changes*

There...

*Leaves*
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Tyler: "picks up his bathroom stuff and leaves"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm

*Gose in hids in in my shower stall
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Carly tiptoes into the bathroom and hids in the closet.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:33 pm

brett sneaks into the bathroom and sees shadows.
brett: hi carly hi snider, nice hiding spots...oh woops was i not supposed to find you guys? oh in that case those are horrible hiding spots. im giong to find another spot now..
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"hi snider, hi carly! Nice hiding spots. Snider scoot over and make some room" lol. Brooke goes and hides next to her friend Snider.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"Brooke! Wait why are you hiding in here too? He might find us...oh well just run if he comes this way."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Brooke hears the PA Announcement. "Well I'm going to find another spot bye!"
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm

*climbs into a shower stall* This seems good enough...
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Brooke runs into the bathroom. "Don't let him get me!"
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm

*jumps out the window* See ya guys! I'm finding another place!
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Nicks right... im out 2... come with me Brooke... we can hid in the kitchen or somthing! *Leaves*
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Carly comes in to take a shower. "Finally my hair can be fixed. Shampoo. Condition. repeat!" (If you come in here then just hide in the closet.)
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:35 pm

brett walks into the bathroom and hears someone taking a shower.
brett: hmmm maybe i should.. nevermind ill just hide over thier
brett turns on the shower and starts to wash the chlorine off of him from the pool

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Def311
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Brooke see's Brett come in. "WOW H-O-T HOT!" Brooke grabs Brett's face and starts making out with him like crazy.
Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 43ea403
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 pm

brett kisses back and then stops
brett: hey wait a min. how do i konw your not just tricking me for a vote or so i get distracted and lose the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Carly dries off and gets dressed in her stall(cuz she can't come out with those to in the bathroom). After she's done she steps out and sees Brooke and Brett making out.
"O-M-G!!" Carly just stares at them for a second and then backs away and hides in the closet.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 pm

"oh who cares. just shut up and kiss me!" Brooke practically throws herself on Brett and starts making out with him in the stall. (oh and steam is coming out from the top of the stall lol)
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Carly sat in the closet rocking back and forth hearing sounds from outside the closet.
I don't want to know what their doing. I just want to get out of here!!
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

"well I guess it's time to find a new spot"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next