Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Bathroom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica

Angelica

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Jeeves shoves Angelica through the secret door (see tanning topic if confused)
"omg a secret room, how do i get out. it only opens from the outside. "
She then looks around the small bathroom, and goes to open a stall.
"omg its tyler and carly. jeeves got you guys too!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Tyler: Well it seems that jeeves has got three of us i wonder who will be next?
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Rex walks into the tanning rooms and he doesn't find Angelica.
He walks out into the hallway "Angelica! Where are you?"

"She's over there."

"I don't know if I believe you. I remember what happened last time."

"Oh trust me, she's in there."

Rex watched Jeeves suspiciously while he entered the room that she said she was in. He looked around. It was dark, but he could see a bunch of antique weapons everywhere. On that really caught his eye was a staff of some sort. Maybe because it was the only one not in a glass case. "Oh who called it? She's not here."

"Look Closer.."

He looked and saw another door. He opened it. And there was Angelica. In what looked to be a bathroom of some kind, "Hey You're here! And Tyler? And Carly? How did you two get here? (trying to fill in our small story gap. see.. garden?)"
He whispers: "Alright we need to get out of here. I have an idea. Follow my lead.
Well Jeeves, you didn't lie to me I'm surprised."

Jeeves entered the room with a evil grin on his face. He had a bat in his hands.
Rex grabbed a staff out of the room before this and he started to attack Jeeves. "Go!"
Hoping that the others would eventually get out of the bathroom and away from this room.
Suddenly something strange was happening. The staff was starting to glow. HE took a huge swing to Jeeves and he hit the bat. The bat turned to ice. While the staff was still glowing he swung it at Jeeves's feet. He got one. It froze to the floor.

He kept the staff in hand and made sure the others escaped. He wasn't looking at Jeeves who was reaching for his bat. After Carly, Tyler and Angelica got out of the room, Jeeves threw the frozen bat at Rex's head.

Jeeves knew he couldn't touch the staff without freezeing his hand. SO Jeeves just grabbed Rex and dragged him into the secret bathroom and then opened a trap door which brought him to his secret lair. Rex was locked in a cell not able to get out. Though he still had his staff.

Secret Bathroom F9f150
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Tyler:its to dark to see anything in here but i know angelica got away and im not really sure if carly did. i have called her a few times but there was no answer. hopfully i get out of here soon because i missed breakfeast and i can smell ravioli.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Jeeves keeps people here... Wow i would never want to stay in here...
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Tyler: "whispers" yeah it sucks can you help me out of here. all you have to do is push that red button on the wall
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm

borgie12 wrote:
Tyler: "whispers" yeah it sucks can you help me out of here. all you have to do is push that red button on the wall

Yeah sure *Pushes red button*

Last edited by snider on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : button was spellt butten)
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Tyler: thanks, im starving, do you know if there is any ravioli left?
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I think soo
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Tyler: ok im going to get some want to come? and what was your name again, im alittle bad with names.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

sure and my name is Victoria but you can call me snider if you want to
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Tyler:lets go get some ravioli
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:12 pm

see u there
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Rex woke up in Jeeves's lair. "Where am I?"

He noticed he still had his staff. He also saw he was in a cell. THough it looks like he's caged in by metal bars. "Very old school."

Rex took his staff and hit the bars. They turned to ice. He then hit them again, and the bars shattered.

"Now to get out of here before it's too late."
Rex ran up the stairs, and to the secret bathroom. He ran to his room and left his newly obtained staff there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Bathroom   Secret Bathroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Bathroom
Page 1 of 1