Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)

Go down 
+13
Iceman
BrookeBaby
Kijar
snider
brett
Harry Potter
darzac97
Dylan
MJ101=D
borgie12
Nick L.
Carly
Rexyggor
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:02 pm

He dropped his stuff and ran to find the nearest bathroom. He went into the mansion and found one door and on it, the golden letters, "Bathroom" in fancy letters.
He felt good. He finished his work and went to wash his hands, "Thank you" said a strange voice right before the toilet had flushed. A little bit creeped out, he decided to quickly wash his hands and go back to his things.

Go to room number # 3 (obviously for males)
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Carly washes her face really quick and rushes out of the bathroom, but then she goes back in for a second. " Wow my hair looks nice today..clothes don't look so bad either." Then she rushes back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Rex finishes working out and goes to the bathroom
Rex sees Cfarly exit the bathroom. "Hey Carly"
Rex goes into the bathroom around to the back around a wall. There are 24 different showers in the back. He takes a random stall and then uses the cards on the table to write his name and put it on the door of his stall. "wow I can't believe that there are 24 showers in here." Rex showers and wonders where to go next. "I'm hungry. And I think I'll go for something easy and not hazardous to my sanity."

To the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 pm

"K... so which shower shall I take? I'll get the one next to Rex", I picked up a card and put my name on it. Hopefully Jeeves doesn't have a master key to this place, otherwise he could easily steal my clothes again. I hoped into the shower, the water was loud enough so I couldn't hear a lock click, but it wasn't so loud that I couldn't hear footsteps, if he thinks he has me this time, he's mistaken. About a minute into my shower I heard footsteps, gotcha. I was careful enough to put my name tag on another shower and had the shower on that running a bit, so he didn't know I was in this one. I turned off the shower, grabbed the towel right next to me, and opened the door. I was right. Jeeves. I caught him just in time, he almost had all my clothes, only my shirt was gone when I caught him. Dang.. that was my favorite shirt to, I thought to myself. I put on the clothes I had left, and went to my room. Luckily, I had another stash of clothes Jeeves didn't know about, I grabbed a shirt from there and lied down in my bunk, that is one crafty butler... I thought, a few minutes later, I dozed off, dreaming of ways to get back at him.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Tyler: "just woke up and notticed Nick.L was sleeping so decided to have a shower" well i guesse ill take this one."puts name into slot" After my shower ill go see if Nick.L is up
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:51 pm

I know I'm not safe in here, Jeeves saw me run to this door, but it's worth a shot. I opened the door and slammed it shut and locked it. Hopefully he doesn't have his keys on him, I thought to myself. I looked for a place to hide, this place is gigantic, I could hide anywhere. I picked a shower stall and tried to recline myself in between the two pieces of wood that were facing each other, as in any other stall. I heard a lock click, dangit, so close. I jutted one foot up and reached it over the stall, then I did the same with my other foot, now I was in an awkward position. I pressed my hands hard against the stall I was still holding onto and pushed myself up, good news, I got over, bad news Jeeves was already there, I was startled so I couldn't catch my balance and fell on top of him. I got up and struck a pose like I was about to run a marathon. I burst out of the stall and grabbed his keys along with a bar of soap, a towel, and a bottle of shampoo, I ran into the room nearest it, which was my room, I ran in, grabbed a chair, and ran out back to the bathroom. The door was opening, I stopped moving the chair and jumped on the head of it to get more of a start. While in the air, I grabbed the handle with one hand and pushed the door shut with the other, I heard a slam. I ran as quickly as I could to the chair. I grabbed the head that was now on the ground and rushed over to the door, I placed it up against it so it got stuck, that's for trapping Carly. I ran around to the nearest exit of the mansion, which luckily wasn't far. I ran outside and to the bathroom window, he was about to get out, I wound up the towel and struck it at his hands like a whip, he retracted them and the window fell shut, I ran over and locked it. I win this time, Jeeves.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Carly heard all this comotion in the bathroom so she decided to go take a look. Knowing that Jeeves probably had something to do with it, she grabbed a baseball bat. She heard footsteps and hide it the smallest closet. stomp, stomp, stomp Someone was coming and getting closer. stomp, stomp, stomp The steps stopped, so Carly swung the bat. Surprised the bat wasn't in her hands, so she turned around slowly.

Jeeves: Hello Freezer-Girl!

Carly: Oh its you....ummm...bye!!

She took off running down the hall faster than a jet in the air.

Carly: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Ursula comes in with wet clothes
Ursula: Ugh, that evil butler Jeevers threw in the beach and I had clothes on!
Ursula changes her clothes in a stall.
Ursula comes out and changes into this:
Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) 484148
What do you guys think about my outfit?
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Carly goes into the bathroom to dry off.
Thinking: I wonder what happened to Jeeves? Doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Dylan walks into the bathroom "You must be the ugly maid that works here, I prefer to have some more quality toilet paper next time, and I also prefer my own private bathrooms" Dylan washes his hands and leaves
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Thinking: Ohhh that boy creases me. How the heck am I the maid! Yet he's really classy, but preppy. He's really in for it.
Back to top Go down
darzac97

darzac97

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

wow a shower open sweet *writes down name on card nd put it on the door* there thats my shower
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:42 pm

-enters shower room-, uhoh i haz to pee really badly, where art thou toilet? hmm i dont seem to find any. oh well. -enters carlys shower and begins to peee in it- hehe now its all yellow and when she comes to shower she will slip on my pee -run out laughing-
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 pm

(I didn't choose a shower yet.)

" I think I'll take this shower." Pointing towards the shower next to the one with pee in it.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 am

Tyler: "walks into bathroom and smells something gross"

Eww whats that smell? Smells like Piss comming from this shower.
"turns on shower and washes away piss"
thats better.
"gets into shower" "gets out of shower to find his shoes missing"
Wow who took my shoes?
JEEVES!
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Brett: i woke up pretty late today. i should shower fast and see if i can still get some breakfast.
*brett picks a stall, and puts his name tag on the front*
"AHHHHHH HELP!"
Brett: woah what was that? it sounds like its coming from the back of the shower wall.
*brett listens but doenst hear anything else*
Brett: oh well must have been the wind.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:58 pm

I woke up super late today and rushed into the room with golden letters that said Bathrooms on it. I whent to go take a shower and there were 24 showers n total.I took a card and placed it on the shower far from the door, than I rushed to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Tyler: "grabs towel" ahh harry wtf did you do that for
"wipes face and heads to bed"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 am

Carly climbed into the hottub and sat in peace. " Ah I wonder what everybody else is doing? They should relax before the voting ceremony." She didn't bother getting out so she just sunk down into the water.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 pm

brett begins to wash his face and then starts to brush his teeth. he then hops into the shower.
Brett: im so tired! a cold shower should wake me up.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Iggy walks in and is about to use the bathroom.
Iggy: Where do i go? Anyone here wanna like guide me or something... My hearing can't help me use a Public Bathroom...
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:46 pm

"um i will, are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Tyler: Hey Brooke iggy here is blind.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 pm

"oohh oops i had no idea. sorry. i think its better if a guy helps you take care of your business" Brooke washes her hands and leaves.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Tyler:umm ok,ill help. here ill bring you to the stall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)   Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Bathroom (with gold lettering)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next