Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Harry Potter's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

This will be Harry Potter's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:34 pm

i am being mocked over and over again and i know you voldemort have something to do with this, well thy shall see thyn suffa
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 pm

peopel at the dining table were saying stuff about me so i gave them the best answer in teh world, i spat at tyler lol
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

im really surprised that admin johnny put that tessa person on the girls team. i could have sworn she was a man when i saw her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 pm

i want to make a confessional about that hot girl, um what was her name. chelsey, no, brandi, no, snider, oh hell naw shes ugly, what the f*** was her name. oh yeah tyler she so hott -harry talkisn in slurred speech cuz hes still drunk-
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 am

so the admin thoguth it would be pretty fun if he kicked me off the show. i made a mistake. he acting like im the only person to get wasted and the noly person that made a mistake. oh welli hope hogwarts lets me back in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter's Confessional   Harry Potter's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter's Confessional
Page 1 of 1