Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Brett's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 pm

This will be Brett's confessional.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Brett: so everyone finally arrived, and their are 12 guys and 12 girls, the host, a creepy butler, and then a few maids and nicer butlers. this place is off the hook, except the camera people leave you alone. privacy anyone?
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Brett: so our very first challenge involves snakes, spiders, and scorpions. i was the first one to go and i panicked and i only got one chip before running out of the pit. it was so scary. i dont know how the girls will be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Brett: Harry Potter is the worst roommate ever. i hope the guys lose next so we can send him home. please someoen from hogwarts come and take him back.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Brett: a lot of people are in some kind of misunderstanding, that all the new people are alliancing. That is not true at all. Actually, all of the older people who have already done this, came into this game with alliances (ppl from the pyro site already knew each other for a few months and beamce really good friends on the pyro site, so they obviously arnt gonna vote each other off). I think we should make an alliance to even the playing field, but we didn't make one yet. Everyones knows the older people are going to vote off the newer peopel first, and the us new people have to do something to stop them. Not all, just a few of them.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Brett: so harry, i guess got drunk, and went off somewhere in the taxi. and i have to room with him so better not do anything stupid while im sleeping.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Brett: somehow i was placed in the bottom 3, and its all news to me. i know im not the weakest, so the only reason im in the bottom three is because someone is trying to do something different. i had no idea i was a target, so i definitly have to rethink my whole game-plan, and i have to do whats best for me to stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Brett: being up thier at the ceremony, in the bottom 3, was really nerve-wrecking, and i never wanna be in that position again. i still dont no how i was even up thier to begin with. i hope we dotn lose another challenge, because it really does suck being up thier.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm

brett: so guys win again but we still still gotta have an elimination because nobody got sent home last time, and im in the bottom 3...or i mean bottom 4. i dont think im gonna get voted off this time but i do think if i keep going in i will be soon.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

brett: so ive been laying low and out of sight lately (i got a new comp, and internet wasnt hooked up for it so thats why i havent been on last day and a half) and a lot of stuff happened so im just trying to catch up. fights are breaking out between the girls, people are quitting, others are just making out. its crazy.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:31 pm

brett: i win the scavenger hunt and the guys won the challenge, so i got to pick the bottom 3. since terry quit, and snider has immunity, i only had 5 choices. their isnt a lot of selection now so its getting hard to pick.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:26 pm

brett: this challnege has way too much food and im getting sick. after this is done, i probably wont be able to eat for months!
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am

brett: this challenge isnt going my way. im going to slow and im not climbing fast enough (i keep getting low numbers >=( ...) i just hope im not in the b2 for the guys based on performance
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:41 pm

brett: so finding a spot to hide in is really hard. first i went into the bathrooms, but the girls were in thier, and thier spots werent that good. then i hid in the kitchen but thier were no good spots in there. then i thought of the pool, so i just hid in the pool, underwater, using a straw to breath. i saw the straw trick on tv so i knew it would be perfect. hmmm.. i wonder if johnny see's these. uh-oh i think i might need a new spot now.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:45 pm

brett walks in with a towel, drying himself.
brett: well that was the best... (brett looks at his watch for the time), well that was the best half hour of my life. lol.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 am

brett: finally i get nick l. out of the challenge, which means i wont be in the bottom 2 automatically. now i have a 33.33 percent chance to win and be out of the bottom 2.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:27 pm

brett: i voted alex off and i feel horrible and i hope i did the right thing. im not gonna say he doenst deserve it, but i hope i didnt mess things up for me. im not sure what nick l.'s word means and if hes going to keep it and help me out. brooke puts up one good argument but im not sure if i can trust her either. either i just made two strong allys or i screwed myself out of the running.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 pm

brett: me vs. rex. this is gonna be good. me and rex were friends from the start of this whole thing and i wanted to be in the finals with him or alex, but my views about alex changed like halfway, so im glad its me and rex now. just one more challenge and im done so i just have to work hard in one last thing and i win it all!
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm

brett: im done with 2 objectives and im still in the lead. i even past the girls who started before me. just one more objective left and its the most annoying and hardest one.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm

brett: i won!!!!! im so glad. i worked hard thoughout the entire expereince, and i didnt play as dirty as other people. i was loyal thoughout most of the game. i came to win, and i didnt get distracted with all the other stuff, and i won. im glad its finally over and at the end it paid off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett's Confessional   Brett's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brett's Confessional
Page 1 of 1