Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting with Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Meeting with Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:36 pm

-barges in without knocking and drops to his knees- yes master? you called?
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm

1. Stop acting stupid.
2. I have gotten several complaints about you from a few different people. Don't spit at people. I can and will remove you from the competition, if I constantly see you spitting at people. Thier is to be no physical violence at all, and that includes constant spitting. Once is okay, but if you do it again, you will face consequences. If a problem persists with you, I will call you down again, but next time I won't be so nice. Don't let me see you in my office due to an issue involving you again!
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 pm

yes master -harry leaves the office-
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 am

-harry barges into the admins office- yes....
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 am

Hello Harry Potter. You have been violating many rules, especially last night. You cussed without censoring. You left the mansion without permission. You had alcohol abuse. You threatened someone with a knife. You attacked and made physical contact with another player. Now I wouldn't mind if you broke a few of the rules, but you have been breaking a lot of rules recently. I already warned you once, but it seems you are not interested with following the rules. This is supposed to be a fun compeition, and I don't mind the drama, but you are over-breaking the rules. I have decided to suspend you from the competition. You have been kicked-off Total Drama Genders. Please pack you bags and leave immediately. Your taxi is waiting for you outside, and will take you to the "Loser's Hotel".

(No this is not a joke. And if you cuss or do anything stupid at the "Loser's Hotel" I will ban you from the site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harry Potter   Meeting with Harry Potter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1