Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final 3

Go down 
+3
Nick L.
Daisy
Admin Johnny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Here we will discuss about the final challenge before the Finals, "The Real Loser".
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Daisy

Daisy

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 pm

daisy: i liked it. it was basically karma for people who didnt play the game right.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Good challenge, bad elimination, all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:21 pm

(for the elimination part, i didnt think people like iggy, ron, mj should have voted becausey they didnt come on after thier elimination. so they did even care about it. the active members should have been the only voters)
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:56 am

so... tyler carly and HP?

In other words, I enjoyed the challenge. I think that the losers could have helped in a much better way though, but it couldn't really be done.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 am

I think it was good cause if you backstabed someone then you lost there vote
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Even though I didnt do ANYTHING in that challenge... I knew that Brooke was going home right when Johnny said the losers had to vote... Also I would like to know why Carly voted me instead of Brooke... After all she did to you and the others during the whole thing... she has the nerve to vote me off... Well Ill still be your friends and all Carly... but just fess up and tell me the truth plz... Thats one thing I dont like is when ppl lie to me or about me... soo you can fess up... or you can live your life with lies because im not going to make you tell anything at all... just if you tell me... ill be happy... the only person i'd hurt here is Brooke because she deserves to be a homless freak... sorry Brooke but its the truth... and also... I'd like to know why Brooke was soo mean... I get it its her attitude... but she should of known this day when others you backstabbed get to cut you out of the compusition but why did you??? See you would of made it into the finals if you wernt soo mean but you chosse to be mean soo you should of knew the first you were going to be mean to everyone like that... this day would come... soo well thats all I have to say... but I would like to know these things... or you can live your life with lies... because im not going to hurt you... im not like that... but you either tell me the truth... or annother lie or dont say anything to me ever... this is your time to fess up... do you guys take it?????
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 am

Can you stop with all the.... it's anooying to read. And I voted for you cuz you didn't compete, Brooke at least tried.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Just because I didnt try to want Brooke to pass on after all she did to you and everybody else on this RPG go into the finals? Then you have a very messed up brian Carly (I dont wanna say this to be mean or anything but I really dont get why you did it... but whatever) And I will type ... all I want and your the one who's wonna half to deal with it! You gotta problem with me Carly and typing ... Carly? Well come and say it to my face!
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Snider, having someone in the finals that deserves it, but is mean, is better than having someone who doesn't deserve it, and, about the spelling and all that stuff, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Carly DID tell you that to your face (considering she can't tell you to your real face, since she's never going to meet you), so, yea, that's all I have to say
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah Nick... your right... but everyone always just yells at me becaus im always the one who dose everything wrong! Why cant you poeple understand when I say drop it and get on with your life!
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 pm

well how about you stop making a scene?
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah ok Rex... Im going to drop it if you do ok Carly???
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am

"I never brought up the subject, you did Snider remember lol. But at least were done with the subject now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 3   The Final 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final 3
Page 1 of 1