Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Run Laps Around You Final Scores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

I Can Run Laps Around You Final Scores Empty
PostSubject: I Can Run Laps Around You Final Scores   I Can Run Laps Around You Final Scores Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm

The final scores for "I Can Run Around You" are males-35, females-22. Guys have won once again. The guys have won a total of 3 challenges, while the girls have only won one challenge. The male winners are Nick L. and Tyler, each running a total of 9 laps. The female winner is Daisy, running a total of 7 laps. Both teams will be going through an elimination ceremony; the girls for losing, and the guys because no one was eliminated last ceremony.

This is how the winner's rewards will work. Daisy, Nick L., and Tyler, you may either choose to get immunity for the elimination ceremony, or you may choose to have the power to pick the bottom 3. I thought it was unfair if you got both, because usually one person gets immunity from losing team, and one person gets the power to choose bottom 3 from the winning team.

Nick L. and Tyler, if you choose the power to choose the bottom 3, you each may place one girl in the bottom 3, and then for the third girl, you both must agree to it. Daisy if you choose the power to pick the bottom 3, you may pick all 3 guys. If only one of you two guys chooses the to pick the bottom 3, that player gets to pick all 3 players. If nobody chooses the power to choose the bottom 3, the three weakest players will make the bottom 3. Report at the ceremony, once you have decided what you wish to do. You may all get on the bus, so we may go back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com

I Can Run Laps Around You Final Scores
Page 1 of 1