Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke's Dressing Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Brooke's Dressing Room Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's Dressing Room   Brooke's Dressing Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:25 pm

A crowd of Brooke's fans come and try to get her autograph. "Hey everyone. Thanks for all the support. Now if you get into a single file line, I will proudly give you an autograph for 5 dollars a letter. Since I didn't win, I have to make money somehow."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Dressing Room   Brooke's Dressing Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

*Looks at the door with the name Brooke on it with a star around it* Ew why should she get her own dressing room... She deserves to be poor and homless... Wow what do I see here *Sees a huge bucket of tomato's* Wow im just going to pick them up AND THROW THEM AT BROOKE!!!! *Starts throwing tomato's at Brooke* Its what you deserve... bad Karma is about to happen to you Brooke *Walks away*
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Dressing Room   Brooke's Dressing Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 pm

*sees snider walk away* *sees Brooke covered in tomatos* o.o okay I wasn't here most of it but still!!!!Brooke's cool!! *sees bucket of soap* >:j you all know whats gonna happen next....
Back to top Go down
http://vampirevswerewolf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Dressing Room   Brooke's Dressing Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Dressing Room
Page 1 of 1