Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Room

Go down 
+16
Iceman
Chelsey
brett
BrookeBaby
Dylan
snider
Harry Potter
darzac97
RonRebel
Nick L.
borgie12
Angelica
Rexyggor
Jenn
Nick
Admin Johnny
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Here players can come and eat breakfast, dinner, and lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:06 pm

"Well I'm going to get something to eat, I wonder what food this place serves"
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Jenn walks into the dining room area and gets a plate of food "Mmmm dinner looks good, whats up Nick?"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:33 pm

When he arrived, he decided to sit down next to the window and Look outside he was amazed by the view. He finished his toast and went back into the kitchen for his master plan..

sorry wrong one. You should see my lovely posts
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 pm

"is dinner ready?"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Tyler:i hope dinner is ready im getting hungry
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:19 pm

"Well, this is good a place as any here to look for..." I stopped, there he was!
"Uhh, oh no" Jeeves ran out of the dining room, he was carrying a bucket of paint, great...
"Stop!" I screamed, chasing him down the hall. He said nothing in response. He turned the corner into a corridor I haven't been down yet, I guess it was Jeeves' place. He headed for the second to last door, he grabbed the handle, still running, it jerked his body out of place, he hopped in the air to keep balance and turned the handle in one, quick motion, he swung himself in and locked the door just as I got to the handle.
"You'll never get me with my guard down again dude". I banged a balled fist against the door, you've won the battle, but not the war, I swear Jeeves, before I leave here, you'll wish you never met me...
Back to top Go down
RonRebel

RonRebel

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Ron wals in and his stomach growls again. "I'm hungary!" Ron walsk over and gets a huge platre of food. Ron sits down at the table and eats really fast. "MMM... This is really tastey." Ron says that with his mouth full. A few minutes passed and Ron finished eating. Ron leaves his plate there to go explore.
Back to top Go down
http://totaldramahighschool.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Nick L.

Nick L.

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 pm

"Sorry Ron, that room is full, you have to choose another one, now, back to hunting for Jeeves for me..."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Tyler: "looking for kitchen" Hmm i was hungry so i came to go to the kitchen but i seem i cant find the door but for some strange reason there is a fridge here. "heres a banging" hmm i wounder were thats comming from? "walks away confused"
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:36 pm

After getting Carly out of the freezer, I tried to find Jeeves. When I came in here, I couldn't find him, so I walked for a bit. I heard footsteps, I turned my head out, Jeeves. He was walking back to the freezer. Crap, I needed to get back there and warn Carly. I tiptoed away and ran the other way, down the hallway that was directly across from it, and got to the Dining Room. I still heard footsteps, he was close. I got to the freezer and Carly was still there, trying to get warm, I whispered "Get out" I turned back to see where Jeeves was, he was at the other end of the dining table, no way out now, for you, or me. He jumped on the table and sprinted towards me, I looked back, and Carly was gone, probably to her room or something. I turned left and ran as fast as I could, not looking back. He was right on my tail. I had to lose him. I took a sharp corner and hide next to a wall. He was still a few seconds behind me, so I stuck my foot out. He got caught and tripped. He fell hard on his face, I ran away, to the nearest door I could find before he could get up. The Bathroom, my only chance.
Back to top Go down
darzac97

darzac97

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:06 pm

i hope dinner is goood
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 pm

its not good zacary my boy, it taste like poop
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 pm

When I waked into the kitchen I wasnet very hungry but i sayed to my self I would eat anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Dylan walks into the dining room and has a plate of food that someone made in the kitchen "This food looks lower class, wheres my million dollar lunch and my special and my cuisine and buffet table that I normally get, im making another complaint about this place" Dylan leaves his food on the table for the dog to come and eat (Carly)
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Jenn is carrying her soup into the dining room and takes a seat, she then begins to eat/drink the soup using her spoon "Oww this is really hot, my tongue is burning"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 pm

"Hi Jenn. What's for dinner...errr I mean lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"hi brooke, im angelica. wuts up?"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Tyler: "walks in tired"
Hey jenn were did you find the soup? and is there any chicken noodel?
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Brett walks in with soup in his hand and hears tyler talking about soup. Brett looks down at his soup.
Brett: sorry tyler, i got the last chicken-noodle. thiers some tomato soup left i think
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Tyler: ohh ok
"gets up and runs to the kitchen"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:09 pm

-harry starts drinking all the alcohol quickly and lies down on the dinner table- cant touch this tutututu hey hottie do you wanna ride the train to hogwarts dont worry i dont bite...mujch
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:27 pm

*chelsey tries to tackle harry potter down so she can tie him to a chair so he doesnt do anythying stupid, but hp was too fast for her and escaped* "this is so funny"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Dylan enters the dining room with his cereal and begins eating it, he looks around noticing all the other people in the mansion, and then he thinks to himself "These people are all freaks, every single one of them. Like the blind one, hes really faking it, he thinks he's some experiment that's gone wrong. And that Harry Potter, he thinks he's a wizard and he can cast spells, he must be drunk 24 7 if he thinks that. And then Carly....that dumb dog, how I despise these people" Dylan begins chuckling to himself while he's drinking the milk in his bowl using the spoon. Then somebody asks him "Whats so funny Dylan?" and Dylan responds "Oh nothing hehe." And goes back to slowly slurping his milk from the spoon into his mouth while trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Iceman

Iceman

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 pm

its so quiet without harry potter, i miss him already atleast when he was here i had someoen to laugh at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next