Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm

The reunion has started. Throughout the week, I will post more topics for you guys to talk about. You may create your own topics in Drama, Alliances, and Hook-Ups. Anything else, do it backstage! For the Reuion and Total Drama Genders, I will post the topics and you can respond to it (dont make your own topics under these).

We will do the TDG Awards at the end of the week (or whenever we get done with the reunion). So you may still vote!
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 am

The Reunion is over (sorry I couldnt get on, I didnt have internet connection). This marks the end of TDG. I'd like to thank everybody for participating and being dedicated. I had a lot of fun hosting, and I hope you guys all did too for competing. Sorry if some of you didn't like some parts of the site or if you got eliminated early or anything. Come back every week or two to see any updates or anything. If I do decide to make a TDG 2, i'll post it on the site, and possibly email everyone. Good luck on future RPG's you may be on/or if your making your own. See all of you later!
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com

The Reunion
Page 1 of 1