Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to TDG Reunion

Go down 
+10
Harry Potter
Daisy
Alex
Rexyggor
borgie12
Angelica
Nick L.
BrookeBaby
Carly
Admin Johnny
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Welcome to TDG Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Welcome to the Total Drama Genders Reunion! With us on our reunion our some of the cast of Total Drama Genders. Contestants say hi to the cameras. In our reunion special, we will be going over a lot of things. From alliances to backstabbing, from couples to enemies, from the good to the bad.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Carly walks onto the stage first with a big smile and waved. She posed for the cameras and then said "Hello!" Carly walked over and took a seat in one of the many chairs on the stage.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Brooke walks onto the stage and the audience applauds like crazy. "They love me!" She takes a seat in the front, since the seating is probably in rows or layers.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:27 pm

*walks on stage* Ok, ok, hold the applause, I know, I know, I was a favorite, but please, save it for the end *sits down in the back row*
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Angelica waves to the camera and the audience and takes a seat in the back row. "Pshh..hi everyone!" She wispered to the other cast people.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Carly: Hey girl how you doin'?!?

Camera Man: pssttt.. Carly turn around!

Carly: Oh sorry.
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Tyler: Hey everyone "flashes the stands a peaec sign"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 am

A spotlight comes up on one of the entrances to the stage. As everyone looks to that side, Rex enters from the other side with tons of smoke. "Miss me?"
He stands there as the audience applaud for his entrance, and then probably the few that couldn't help but like the guy in general
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am

Rex sat in the upper most stage-right male seat in the front row. He thinks he should sit in the front cause he did make it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm

(takes a random seat in the front) "hi my fans! hi mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 pm

daisy: hey everyone! hi everyone out thier who cheered me on!
*daisy takes a seat in the front

Welcome to TDG Reunion 23fb521
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

-throws magic bean on the ground and teleports to his seat- hello hello mate
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm

brett walks on stage and hears the crowd go wild, chanting "winner! winner!" brett smiles, waves, and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm

*chelsey walks on stage and blows a kiss to the audince who are cheering for her. she then takes a seat in the front.*
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Heyy srry im late (Cuz my MOTHER did somthing to my intternet lol) OMG TYE!! I havny seen you in like ever *Gives Tye a big hug*
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:05 pm

MJ: Hi Mother, Hi Father! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to TDG Reunion   Welcome to TDG Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to TDG Reunion
Page 1 of 1