Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total Drama Genders

Go down 
+4
Nick L.
Carly
BrookeBaby
Admin Johnny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Total Drama Genders Empty
PostSubject: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Total Drama Genders. A game played by 12 males and 12 females to battle it out for thier gender in a chance to win $250,000.00. The rules of the game were pretty simple. Thier were two teams, males and females. They would compete in a challenge. If they lost a challenge, they would be forced to vote-off one player from thier team, depending on who the other team chooses to put into the bottom 3. Halfway through the game, we decided to throw a twist, and destroy the teams, meaning every contestant for themselves. From that point, each challenge, one male and female would be sent home, depending on who was in the bottom 3.

Overall, how did you guys enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm

"Overall I thought it was good, until the eliminated players got to vote. I thought that was unfair, since they were eliminated, they shouldn't have had the chance to vote."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:20 pm

The game was good, but nothing really extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm

I think it was good that this was my first game, since it wasn't too overwhelming, and it'll help me with the other games... So I guess it was good
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

i hade fun
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 am

"well, I'd have to say that the game really took over all my free time. whether it be because of challenges, or chatting in the chatbox. It was good. I think this was an experience that was worth it.
Also I think that there should've been a final challenge to see what gender was actually superior. Maybe that happens in season 2? if we have one"
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:23 pm

brett: i thought it was good. this was my first show (rpg thing), so i really didnt expect much. when i joined, i didnt think it would turn out this good, because the whole concept seemed confusing (on how to do challenges online, how to vote, etc. and the chatbox was really helpful, i thought we would have to post everything). overall it was a good expereince for me.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:11 pm

The best time of my life man!!! Well the fact that I met some AWSOME PPL!!!! And also that I was SOO close to winning... Im kinda glad that Daisy won... she DESERVED IT wayyy more than I did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Genders   Total Drama Genders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Drama Genders
Page 1 of 1