Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders

Go down 
+7
Chelsey
Angelica
brett
borgie12
BrookeBaby
Carly
Admin Johnny
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Empty
PostSubject: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:39 pm

This will be the ending ceremony of TDG. I will wait for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Carly shows up and sees no one but Johnny. "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

"Good job Brett! Oh yeah you too Daisy..."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am

Tyler: Im back everyone
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm

brett: thanks
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm

"good job all four of you. since you all made it to the final 4 and your all winners in my book!"
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"nicely played everyone. im just glad its over lol."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:52 pm

"Yeah I am too! I'm more excited to get back to a normal life soon... or kind of normal life"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Carly turns and sees Rex. "Rexy!" Carly runs and gives him a big hug. "Good job! I missed you soo much!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm

-harry sees carly acting wierd and beings to puke- ahhhhhh ugh oh -harry accidently throws up on rex and carly-
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 am

Tyler: "laughs at hp" same old hp...omg snider "runs over to give snider a big hug"omg i missed you so much...good job on second...and good job to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 am

Tye!!! *Hugs back* Im going to miss you guys soo much Sad Not I have to go face up to Leah and them again Sad Im going to really miss you guys... yes even HP lol. Tye... im going to miss you most... Sad I wish it didnt have to end soo soon...
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:07 pm

brett: my rides here to the airport, so see ya guys!
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:08 pm

This... is... soo...sad... you guys wanna know why? Because now I have to go back home and never see you guys again... Im soo the last person leaving and im not going til every one else is gone... You'll have to kick me out because im hard headed... lol kidding... when everyone I like the most is gone... ill leave lol
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:28 pm

It's ok Victoria. I'm gonna miss the people that don't come on (to make them feel loved).
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Yeah lol...
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 am

Tyler: Im going to miss everyone also...You the most Snider...and im not leaving untill you walk away also. "tylers sits down and asked snider to join him and say by to the others"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm

*daisy sees the taxi she called for, pulling up to the mansion.
daisy: well i guess im here. it was nice meeting all of you guys and thanks for making this experience really cool for me, buh-bye!

(i think you two are the only ones left, because everyone else left that came on i think)
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:33 am

Tyler: Well Victoria...looks like this is goodbye. I cant belive after spending a couple months in a mansion with random people...i acctually met someone who im going to miss a lot besides nick.l my brother from another mother and sorta brooke. We so have to stay in contact after the reuinon but untill then, i guesse we wont see eachother. "puts both arms around Victoria" Oh, im going to miss you "He says while putting her in a big hug" well i guesse scince were last two we should go pack our stuff and ill meet you on the courtyard for our taxis.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 pm

OMG... this is soo sad *Starts to cry* And its sadder when they sent you to the losers hotel... but I gusse we have to leave now SadSadSad Come on Tye...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders   Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting - The End of Total Drama Genders
Page 1 of 1