Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting- The Finals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Meeting- The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm

The final 4 competitors please come here.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome to your final challenge. The male and female winners will each take home $250,000!! The second place male and female will take nothing. Your final challenge "TDG Finale" is basically a race between you and your opponent. I will start you guys at the furthest location from the mansion, the beach. From there, you will have to go to the Stadium, then the Field, and then back here to the Mansion's Main Hall.

At each of the three locations, you will need to complete one objective. After doing so, you will be given a key. You will need all three keys, one from each location, to return to the mansion for your fourth and final objective. Once you recieve a key, you may aboard the buses to the next location. The bus rides will take you approximately one hour (that means once you go on the bus and say you wanna go to the next location, you must wait one hour before posting in the next objective spot). I will give each of you $100.00, that can be used to pay the VIP bus, which will take you to your destination immediiatly (for this you do not need to wait an hour, you may post right after you post on the bus that you want to go to the next spot). You may use this money anytime during your final challenge. The first one to the mansion, who completes thier quiz, wins!

Remember, you must go from the Beach, to the Stadium to the Fields, and back here. If you do not follow the rules at the objectives, you will get a penality of waiting an additional hour. We will start once three out of the four players arrive. I will announce the start!

Last edited by Admin Johnny on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

*Walks into main hall* This is were were suposed to arrive for the finals right?
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 pm

daisy: im here.
*looks at snider
daisy: you ready?
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Okay, since both girls are here. You two may start. I will start the males, once Brett and Rex both arrive. If one of the males takes too long to show-up, I will just start the male finals, and he will have to catch up on his own.

Ladies, you may start. Go on the bus to the Beach. You do not need to wait an hour for the bus ride for the first objective.
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:46 pm

OK I'm here. I'll reread the rules for they are a little confusing for me right now
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:32 pm

brett: present!
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Okay males. You two may start now.
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Once you are back with your three keys, go to objective 4. Once your done, come back here, and I will check it. If its right, you win. If not, you keep going until you get it right or until you lose. Make sure you come back here once you want it to be checked.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 pm

daisy: johnny, i want it to be checked now. (i PMed you the answers)
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Okay I checked them. Congrats! You are our Total Drama Genders Female Winner! You just won yourself $250,000.00!!!! Now let's wait for the males to get done.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

brett: johnny come check the quiz!
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay I checked it. It is correct! (Winning Music is Played in back). Congrats to Daisy and Brett. You two are the winners of TOTAL....DRAMA...GENDERS. Woohoo! You two are now $250,000.00 richer. Congrats to Rex and Snider, when they get here, for placing second place. Here is your prize money.

~Hands Daisy and Brett each a check for $250,000.00~

You two both were low targets, didn't get involved, and knew your stuff. You strategized, in your own way, and you managed to get to the end. Two people, who at first, joined the show, in hopes of winning, have won!...or something!
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:57 pm

brett takes his check.
brett: sweet im rich. richer then dylan! id like to thank my parnets, admin johnny, my co-stars/competition, and the producers for giving me this oppurtunity. oh and the interviewers who liked my application (character sign-up).
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 pm

no thanks to the people that got you this far? thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting- The Finals   Meeting- The Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting- The Finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Mansion :: Main Hall-
Jump to: