Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony 6

Go down 
+6
borgie12
BrookeBaby
Kijar
Angelica
Alex
Admin Johnny
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
borgie12

borgie12

Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Tyler: "goes to walk out and hears a fight" come on girls this isnt the time to fight. if you want to go to the boxing room
Back to top Go down
dancingcutiee

dancingcutiee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 pm

"Brooke, I'm not going to fight you or argue with you anymore, since it's really immature, all's I'm saying is what was the point of you telling Angelica to volunteer to be in the bottom 3 if you were just going to vote her off for it, and then your sorry for tricking her....yeah right"
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 pm

"this is like so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrr. the only reason i volunteered was because brooke told me i wouldnt go home. and she said if i was targeted she would take the hits or something. so brooke go ahead and tell them your volunteering being eliminated"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 pm

"Sorry Angelica, but admin said if I quit, your still out (he said in chat)."
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 pm

"omg so you used me just to save your own stupid a? you swore that you would go home if i got the most votes. now you better quit too and we both can lose"
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Jenn hugs Angelica "Bye Angelica"
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 pm

"bye angelica, if your leaving..but i hope you stay"
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Angelica, you were eliminated by voting. Sorry you were tricked. Let it be known to the other players in the game, that one move can change the entire game for you. Angelica, your taxi is outside. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:37 pm

"okay thx....i guess. bye girls. i hope u guys kick some booty and like brooke i wish bad things will happen to you. karma brooke karma!!" angelica hugs some of the girls and walks away wit all her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 6   Elimination Ceremony 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2