Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony 9

Go down 
+4
brett
Rexyggor
Alex
Admin Johnny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Elimination Ceremony 9 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm

All players please send in your votes. You must vote one player off from your team only.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:23 am

Everyone who has recieved atleast one vote, I will call your name and please come forth. Alex, Brooke, Carly, and Nick R. Once again, it is a low voter turn-out. Of the males, only three of you have voted. Girls, only three of you have also voted.

Alex, Brooke, Carly, and Nick R., two of you recieved one vote, the other two have recieved two votes. The male and female who received two votes will be eliminated from Total Drama Genders tonight. Alex and Brooke, you two are safe tonight, you may both return to your teams. Carly and Nick R., you recieved the most votes tonight, you have been eliminated from Total Drama Genders. Your taxi is waiting for you outside, and that will take you to the Loser's Hotel.

Everyone else, congrats for making it to the halfway point. Originally, halfway would be 12 players, but since we had a double elimination due to the tie, we're down to 11 players. The rules of the game will change from this point on. More will be explained at your next challenge. See you then.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 am

"sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:55 am

The voting definitely went a lot faster than I originally thought
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm

brett: ya i dont blame ya, usually we have like 24 hours to vote, but recently voting has been taking a long time, except this time it went back to 24 hours, so its confusing cuz sometimes its a day so times its a week
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm

"bye carly and nick r."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 pm

"See ya Very Happy "
(and team I'm real sorry I wasn't here my internet wasn't working then, I deserved it. But if I get another chance I'll totally help.)
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 am

Tyler: cya carly and nick.r. U will be missed
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:32 am

Im going to miss them Byes...Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 9   Elimination Ceremony 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Mansion :: Main Hall-
Jump to: