Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony 1

Go down 
+5
Jenn
Kijar
Harry Potter
borgie12
Admin Johnny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Elimination Ceremony 1 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Since Ron has failed to choose three players from the female team to be placed into the bottom 3, and since we can't possibly wait for him to make up his mind, I have added a new twist. The three highest-scoring players from the Males Team (not including Ron), will each get to pick one player from the female team to be in the bottom 3. The three higest-scoring males are Iggy, Tyler, and Harry Potter, each with 12 points. You three each choose one female to send to the bottom 3, who can potentially be up for elimination. (Post it Here)
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Emo chick
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 pm

i shall put Carly in. Thou shall neva be forgiven for thou crimes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Ron has chosen to put Ursula and Abbey, into the bottom 3. Since thier is a lot of confusion, we will just have a bottom 4 for this challenge. The bottom 4 consists of Emo-Chick, Carly, Ursula, and Abbey. Females PM your votes, you will have about 24 hours to cast your vote.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Iggy: Woah, Woah, Woah... I never got to pick! So let me pick someone! Please!
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to your very first Elimination Ceremony. The female team had lost, and the bottom 4 consists of Abbey, Carly, Emo-Chick, and Ursula. Will you four ladies please step forward. Whichever one of you four ladies is eliminated must immediiatly say thier goodbyes, and leave the mansion forever. Thier is a taxi waiting for you downstairs, that will take you to the "Loser's Hotel". You will spend the rest of the experience there until the finals.

So let's begin. Of you 12 girls, only 8 have you decided to vote... Carly and Ursula, you both got zero votes, so you may return back in line with the rest of the competitors. You two are still in the competition for $500,000, and to prove what gender is superior.

Last edited by Admin Johnny on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Now the bottom two: Emo-Chick and Abbey. Both of you failed to participate in the challenge which led to your team's defeat. Emo-Chick, I don't know what you did to your teammates, but all 8 voters on your team voted for you to be eliminated...but somehow you changed 5 of thier minds. Emo-Chick, at the end, you had 3 votes. Abbey, you had 5 total votes. Sorry to say, but Abbey you have the most votes, leading to your elimination from Total Drama Genders. Your taxi cab is waiting for you outside. Say your goodbyes to your team, and then leave the mansion. This meeting is adjourned*, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

"Bye Abbey, you were cool the first night when you were here but after that I really haven't seen you around the house at all. You must have been really busy, see you later"
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 pm

"im so scared of snakes but like i even foudn the guts to go in that pit (the challenge). im sorry but if you would have been a little braver you wouldnt have been voted off. your really cool though = )"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 pm

im so glad the girls decided to get rid of the fugly ppl, abbey wasnt even that hott
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:28 pm

"bye abbey...and hp if this was a beauty contest, you'd be first one out"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:21 am

Bye Abbey, i wish Emo-Chick was kicked off instead
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:14 am

Tyler: srry to see you go abby, even thou we never talked
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 am

AAAAAW thx....to the majority of you at least... But this was fun!!!! Smile , I was still new so I had like no clue what I was doing. I was grounded for so long and forgot the link... *picks up bags* And I have no fear of snakes my dear, just my mom. Well I guess I should go now. *walks to lader from helicopter, smiles sweetly* sigh*closes eyes and teleports*

-Abbey clown

I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVe being dramatic XD
Back to top Go down
http://vampirevswerewolf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony 1   Elimination Ceremony 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Mansion :: Main Hall-