Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Empty
PostSubject: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:33 am

Here we can discuss why Carly voted Snider off instead of Brooke in "The Real Loser" challenge (requested by Snider, although she already posted this somewhere else).
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Why is it such a big deal you baby! I voted for you BECAUSE you didn't compete in the challenge at all. Brooke may be mean, but she still tried to compete in the challenge. I was voted off due to you not voting(cuz you said you'd vote Daisy, but you didn't vote at all) so they added to my decision. So stop bring this up I've told you this 4 or 5 times already.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Well if it dosnt mean anything to you Carly... why dont you just stop yelling at me and start living your life like im trying to but you guys keep being so mean to me! Thats why I really hate most of the girl on this show! There always soo mean... And Carly... why dont you just get on with your life? Oh wait you cant... because your the baby in this fight because if you havnt relised this yet... I have more power (Yeah I sound like Brooke) But can we just stop fighting plz?
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

You people dont know how much you make me wanna cry bu I dont because I know that im the good person here soo just f*ck off and have a nice life!
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Ok i know that I'm technically not in this segment, but seriously Victoria. You yell back at people and then you expect them to stop. And it's not like anything you are saying is going to make people stop.

PLus I dont feel sorry for you when you keep bringing it on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:09 pm

"I'm not the one who keeps bringing this subject up Snider. It's just a vote so why don't you just move on. Your going to hold a stupid vote against me which makes you the baby if you can't tell. You got to the finals, but you didn't compete much so you can't blame me for your loss."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Im the baby! Thats only cuz you would tell me the truth... sorry but if you havnt noticed from this whole thing I have a split personallity soo you should of been used to it by now but whatever... im over it and I dont care soo just stop fighting with me and get off my care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"   Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carly voting Snider off during "The Real Loser"
Page 1 of 1