Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Backstage Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The Backstage Area Empty
PostSubject: The Backstage Area   The Backstage Area Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:15 am

Lying on a table backstage, were muffin baskets for each of the players. In addition to muffins, the baskets also had pictures of the players, notes that players wrote to each other before the reunion, and some things that each player left at the mansion when the game was over. There was also a bunch of fan items that fans sent the challengers while watching the season at home.

Rex comes back stage and sees his basket. "Oh wow! I've been looking for this." He picks up his lava lamp. He sees a picture of him winning the Hide-and-Seek challenge. "Well, I won something for once."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

The Backstage Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Backstage Area   The Backstage Area Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Carly walks in a finds her black heels from the Stair Way to Heaven Challenge. "Man these things killed my feet, yet I still won." She looks at them again. "I'm going to take these with me, and my basket of goodies, and fanmail."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

The Backstage Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Backstage Area   The Backstage Area Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Tyler: "walks in to see his basket" OMG its sniders pillow that she gave me...i wondered where this thing went. "he thinks to himself ill charis this for life"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Backstage Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Backstage Area   The Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm

*Gose up 2 my basket* OMG theres my carera!!! I was soo looking for that!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Backstage Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Backstage Area   The Backstage Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Backstage Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Reunion :: Backstage-
Jump to: