Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debates in the house

Go down 
+2
Rexyggor
Admin Johnny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Debates in the house Empty
PostSubject: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Here we can discuss the cast debating about political issues and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

"Ok I have something I NEED to say. There was a debate between Brooke and I, and I am most certain that Daisy and Nick L. were there as well. It was our first real arguement.

It started out having to do with Obama and how he supports abortion or something. It turned into a gay rights kind of argument.

Brooke, I have to say that I do not and I reapeat DO NOT(!) believe in your views towards gays and I know I CANNOT ever be friends with someone that shallow. *Crowd gasps*
Yeah I know I said it. I just know you cant say that you've really debated about being gay. That question cannot be answered within a week. Or even a month. It takes a long time to determine this kind of thing. Some people struggle with it for most of their lives. It's not something to take on lightly.
I still stand behind the thing I had said earlier if you ahppen to bring up religion. If God didn't want gays and lesbians, he wouldn't have created them in the first place." *crowd applause. Some screams cheering for Rex*
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

"First of all, the debates were bascially me against Daisy and Rex. I think the people in the house needed a reason to fight with me. Anyway I have no problem with Rex being gay or anything. It's just annoying when I'm being attacked for being honest. I said I didn't approve of gays/lesbians and the whole house blows up on me. One, its not really thier business of what I think and believe. Two, nothing they say would possibly change my mind."
*Crowd cheers even louder for Brooke, and began to throw tomatos at Rex*
"And Rex's arguments don't even make sense. I said people choose to be gay/straight and they can change anytime. So religion, God didn't creat any gays or lesbians. People changed on thier own. That's my thinking, so I never said anything religion-wise because I don't believe people were born gay. We obviously have different views on things and that's okay. He expressed what he felt, and I did too. I don't see any reason we should fight about it or get pissed about it. I kept my cool throughout the entire debates, but Daisy, Nick L., and Rex basically hated me more after that. They play way to personal."
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Ok, so Brooke, according to you, since people "choose" to be gay/lesbian, this is what would happen if that was true

*man wakes up in the morning*
"I'm going to be gay!"

*women wakes up in the morning*
"I'm going to be a lesbian!"

And that makes absolutely no sense at all, people can't choose to be gay/lesbian, it just doesn't work like that, I would have more to say than that, but, I don't think I'd say anything else, so Brooke, unless you can prove that people choose to be gay/straight/lesbian/bi, I'm not gonna say anything else
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Actually I agree with Brooke, people choose on their own free will to be that way. Nick, it's not the "Oh I'm going to be gay/lesbian today!" Thing. It's just them adapting to how they feel. I'm not saying I support the gay/lesbian thing, but we should critize them just cuz their not like us. So on this subject I'm going to be neutral. Btw what does Barack Obama have to do with this???
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 pm

"Im not about to do a debate here. I've moved on and I think you guys should too now. Its the reunion, im sure you can grow up here atleast."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:10 am

Rex dodges all tomatoes and in the crossfire some land on Brooke.

Brooke, it's the reunion, you could not be jerks to people.

Plus the only reason we "blow up" on you is because you put words into our mouth.

To reply to Carly Obama was the thing that started this. It was Brooke whoe said something about it randomly.

Of course brooke youknow you aren't listening to me. If people can choose anytime, than it's not a big issue. It takes time to decide. Seriously. Open your eyes
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

daisy: brooke your arguments barely made sense. all you said was 'it was a choice' but you didnt give anything else. atleast with us we used examples and details. yours were bascially opinion-based.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates in the house   Debates in the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates in the house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Reunion :: Other Topics-
Jump to: