Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke and Chelsey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Brooke and Chelsey, come on down!
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

"Let's get this over with.."
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

So what exactly happened that lead up to Chelsey's elimination regarding her boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm

(im just gonna say this like it was mansion and real, not a website)

"Well Chelsey and her boyfriend talk on the phone like almost every other day, but she used to come to us girls and tell us how she was going to break up with him when she got back. And it just so happened Alex had her boyfriend's number (aim) and he gave it to me. So I told her boyfriend that Chelsey wanted to break up with him, and she got all mad and started cussing and swearing at me. It was really her and Alex's fault for encouraging me."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

"thats kind of true. brookes making it sound like it wasnt that big of a deal, but it was. i told her to stop talking to my boyfriend (on aim) and she wouldnt stop. she told him i wanted to break up with him, which was true, but seriously why would someone say that to someone elses boyfriend? it wasnt her business. then she kept on talking to him about him having sex with me to spice up my life or something along those lines which is sick telling someone that you barely know that. then when i asked her about it she was acting like an idiot and she got to me."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:21 am

"It's ok Chelsey, Brooke plays dumb in the chatbox."
rex says from the back
Back to top Go down
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 am

So Chelsey how are you and your boyfriend now?
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm

"we broke up when i got back (the monday after the incident). we talked a little and then i told him i wanted to break up and i cleared up the whole brooke thing and that was it."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 pm

"So whats the big deal. You wanted to break-up with him in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm

"its a big deal because it made me look a lot more worst then it should have and im not even friends with him anymore. atleast if i would have done it, we would have been on good terms or speaking terms."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 pm

"Chelsey don't you mean a lot worse, not a lot more worse lol. Anyway Brooke you shouldn't be sticking your head in other people's business." Carly said backing up Chelsey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooke and Chelsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Chelsey   Brooke and Chelsey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke and Chelsey
Page 1 of 1