Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage Secrets

Go down 
+4
borgie12
Carly
BrookeBaby
Admin Johnny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Post things about the show, that were kept a secret or that some people didn't know.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm

"One thing people don't know is the second or third challenge, I PMed Chelsey and Carly because they were the Pyro-girls, and I cussed them out so bad. I didn't know Daisy was a pyro or she would have gotten it too. I told them i'd get them eliminated. Then I told admin Chelsey PMed bad stuff, so he had this whole conversation in his office. It was great."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

"The pm I sent Brooke about Tyler was changed. But I wasn't the one that changed it. I was told it was changed, but I didn't say that to anyone, but hey I never lied and said it wasn't changed. I said I didn't change it. Sorry Tyler."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 pm

"Oh yeah, I have another one. I had a feeling that convo Carly showed me was fake. And I even told Tyler. But I still voted him out because I wasn't fully guarenteed it was fake, and he really never helped me. Especially at the end, when he voted me out, so I think I did a smart thing by going with the conversation. Who made it up Carly?"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

I tried my best to help out nick and the 3 people who i thought were loyaly and 2 of them were which was dylan when he came on and iggy...me and iggy were both working together to get alex out and then there was brooke who i never put in b3 when i had the chance or told people about her plans
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 pm

"Brooke the convo was real. I got it from Bobby, the thing is that it was edited in some spots, I really don't know where it was edited cuz I wasn't on at the time, but it was editted for sure."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

"if i saw a version of this convo i could say which parts are real and which arnt"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 am

"tyler, I would like to know why you voted me for that last challenge. I don't care why, but you should tell me.

Also, I think a lot of people in this game thought that I was just a vote. Considering I remember reading a spot in A chatbox saying that they thought I was being played. To be honest, I wasn't being palyed. I was with Alex and Brett the entire time. I was actually the one to create the Males Room 3 alliance. A lot of people don't know that.

I was with Alex and I knew what I was doing in this game. I wasn't particularly oblivious when it came to Alex and Brett. Though the alliance had rough spots. Like when ALex was in the bottom 3 for the first time. That's when we all actually cared about the alliance.

I'll admit I kind of played dumb a little bit, but that was to get "sympathy". It was because the fact that it was an easy way to actually stay on.

So my basic point is that I knew what was going on. I was not being played.

OH! There was this point I PMed Tyler. It was sometime right after the merge. I thought it was weird how the two other members of our alliance voted for Nick R. especially cause they didnt consult me. So I ended up feeling that they weren't really trustworthy and then I decided to PM tyler. I said that I wanted to tell him something, but I never really told him, because of his ejection from the game due to that weird ceremony.
I was going to tell him that I was going to make myself a vote from that point on and do all I could to get him and whoever his alliance was as far as they could go. Just because I wasn't feeling all that trusted. So i figured to make Alex and Brett go and then have Tyler's alliance get to the finale. But obviously things changed and then I never actually told him that."
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 am

"I'll also say that I pmed Tyler I Bull sh*tt*d answer when he was asking me what I was originally gonna say. I had to wait for responses from my alliances members"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

"me brett and rex had an alliance pretty much the first challenge. it was the first week the show started."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 pm

You guys wanna know wh im soo stupid and cant spell??? Wanna know why? (Its cuz some of you guys aka mostly BROOKE think im a reatred and also ppl get annoyed because im a reatred) Well some of you guys know this but... Im slow... and YES this is a fact... ok... now that this thing is almost over I can tell you guys this...
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 pm

And also this is a warning for all of you who LIKE to make fun of people who need more help in skool than you... if you DARE make fun of me... your charater WILL get hurt... (I didnt tell you guys because right from the stat I knew that some of you were soo mean that you'd make fun of me if you knew...)
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Rex i voted you cause nick.l was more helpfull to me throught the game and after you voted me i had a fealing something was up.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:19 pm

"Shut up Snider. One, nobody is listening and nobody cares if you're slow. Two, how would we get hurt (our characters? this is a website...no matter what anyone does, i will never care unlike other people who take this too seriously. the worst you can do is eliminate me which is impossible now) Three, I'm not sure if I even believe you."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 am

Tyler: Why cant we just get along like sereusly this is so f*cking stupid and there is no point to it(sorry for spelling mistakes im alittle drucnk)
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 am

"Snider is acting bipolar all the time. First she's all nice and for peace, then she blows up on people and get mad, then she's all sensative about everything, or she's being all timid with the ...... It gets annoying. So now she's trying to get our sympathy with the I'm slow thing. You were making fun off Iggy(blind) when he was in the house so don't expect sympathy from anyone except Tyler. No offense, but I'd doubt you are slow."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Carly wrote:
"Snider is acting bipolar all the time. First she's all nice and for peace, then she blows up on people and get mad, then she's all sensative about everything, or she's being all timid with the ...... It gets annoying. So now she's trying to get our sympathy with the I'm slow thing. You were making fun off Iggy(blind) when he was in the house so don't expect sympathy from anyone except Tyler. No offense, but I'd doubt you are slow."

Yeah whatever Carly. I have a split personallity. Whats the problem with that? You guys would understand if you knew Dalton Becker (lol) soo just mind your own bisness. Yeah you guys should know that I personlaly will admit to being very nice then soo mean. Soo you can just buzz off and spill some of your own secrets. Oh yeah and I dont care if I get any sympathy from you guys, because I dont care if I never talk to half of you guys again. I'd rather be doing somthing else here instead of fighting! And what the hell dose bipolar mean anyway???
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:08 pm

snider wrote:
Carly wrote:

Yeah whatever Carly. I have a split personallity. Whats the problem with that? You guys would understand if you knew Dalton Becker (lol) soo just mind your own bisness. Yeah you guys should know that I personlaly will admit to being very nice then soo mean. Soo you can just buzz off and spill some of your own secrets. Oh yeah and I dont care if I get any sympathy from you guys, because I dont care if I never talk to half of you guys again. I'd rather be doing somthing else here instead of fighting! And what the hell dose bipolar mean anyway???

Ok 1. You have a computer there's a little thing call dictionary.com

2. If you dont care if you get sympathy, STOP ASKING FOR IT!
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Rexyggor wrote:
snider wrote:
Carly wrote:

Ok 1. You have a computer there's a little thing call dictionary.com

2. If you dont care if you get sympathy, STOP ASKING FOR IT!

Ok
1. Im not going to waste my time trying to find out how stuff is spellt... I have better use of my time
2. Im not asking for smpathy... I dont care if you guys wanna give it to me or not... im not going to become the next Brooke soo im just going to drop it and can we plz use our time on TDG reunion thingy more better plz???
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:41 pm

uh... no it's as good as it's gotten.

ok so reply to 1. you dont use dictionary.com to figure out how things are spelled.

and number 2. You know you're asking for sympathy when you ask people to not be mean to you
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 am

tyler: Holy F*ck...she aint asking for sympathey...she is asking people to stop picking on her....there is a big f*cking difference
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 am

"Temper Temper Tyler lol"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 pm

no.. asking people to not "pick" on her is to show her sympathy cause to not be angry at someone you have to know where they're coming from
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Tye... you know you didnt have to get that mad because of all this... but just calm down. This is not like you to be this mad all the time Smile It's gonna be ok *Hugs Tye*
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Tyler: yea i know (i was already pissed off cause at hockey i was accused of ratting a kid out for smoking a joint and that pisses me off not to mention the reff. we had pissed me off cause i was going on a break-away and was triped and he was all, oh no, there guy had the puck first.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backstage Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Secrets   Backstage Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage Secrets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Reunion :: Backstage-
Jump to: