Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliances

Go down 
+6
borgie12
Angelica
Nick L.
BrookeBaby
Carly
Admin Johnny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:14 pm

One of the key things to stay in the game is to build your own alliances.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 pm

(This is where we will talk about Alliances overall. If you have something specific, like a friend, post a new topic instead of replying to this.)

Do you players think alliances were neccessary to stay in the game?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Carly

Carly

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:09 pm

Do you players think alliances were neccessary to stay in the game?

"If you want to stay in the game long, maybe. But I didn't really have any alliances."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:17 pm

"It wouldn't hurt if you had some. I really didn't have any major ones that I could really trust. But most the people who made it to the end had alliances."
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, my alliance probably killed my chances of winning this... Thank you, Brooke... but, you don't need a major alliance, just like one or two people you can trust, but don't control
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm

"i can truly say i had no alliance. i was friends with most the girls and some of the guys but i really kept to myself throughout the challenge. i really had no idea like how the entire thing worked. i assumed people would do it fair but that was way off."
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 pm

i tried to work with the people who i trusted and didnt think whould back-stab me
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 am

"Well here is how my alliance thing worked out.

Short version below.

Before first! Jenn pmed me saying she wouldn't put me in B3 if i didnt put her in. that happened, though she quit. But it might've been for before the merge.

FIRST! I pmed all the guys in my room saying we should make a Males Room 3 alliance. Brett and Alex accepted. HP denied.

SECOND! Then i got a pm about taht UBER alliance that Nick or Tyler talked about. About us being in an alliance, Ron, Him, Tyler, Nick r, Ron, and possible HP. I asked to bring Brett into that alliance cause he asked if we could trust anyone. That's when he said "we'll vote out HP and have it be the first blind sight of the season!!!" or something to that extent. After he put the devil face on there, I completely didnt trust the "alliance" that was gonna happen. Then Brett pmed me saying they were gonna backstab me.
So that ended.
(he is referred to as either Nick L, or Tyler. I dont remember which. Should've saved the pm. Of course that was before i knew of saving PMs)

THIRD! things went around that I was trying to alliance with all sorts of people. IN truth, it was only Brett, Hp, Alex, and then I know I tried to ask Nick R. I might've asked Bobby for a deal of some sort or whatever. I'm not sure how taht worked, but somehow Bobby was on my side for a little. Then i got mad cause i was sick of people telling me to compete in challenges. Like I wouldn't. It happened to come out at the wrong time and then I believe Bobby disliked me after that.

FOURTH! I talked to Iggy during the ball since it was about getting to know your teammates. During the ball, I was trying to get comfortable with terry, so I could possibly have someone on the girl's team that wouldn't put me in B3. That failed cause Terry wouldn't talk to me a lot. Then so Iggy and me were pretty cool with each other.

FIFTH! I did something that made Iggy dislike me so he was out of my friendship "alliance" circle. And I mean "alliance" cause i mean a not complete bond of trust, but possibly for the moment we would be able to stand each other to not vote for each other. SO Iggy out! Still got Brett and Alesx

SIXTH! WHen Iggy and Alex were in the bottom, Tyler messaged me saying that he would like me to vote with him and blah blah. I thought about voting alex cause he wasn't particualarly being nice and stuff. but then i really went with the alliance with that one and voted for Iggy. SO tyler I wasn't sure where he stood.

SEVEN! I feel like there is one. OH! When me, Tyler, and Chelsey happened to exchange facebooks, Chelsey and I started messaging each other on there. We then used that and I actually found out that Alex and Chelsey were apparently allianced. So that kind of gave me a good feeling with her. So Chelsey was kinda in, but i wasn't sure at the same time. It was kind of an unspoken alliance.

EIGHT! I think things remained cool with the three guys alliance after chelsey left. and then when Alex left, some obvious issues were put on. Brett somehow ended up not trusting alex, after one of them told me that they had been talking all season through pm. ANd how I didnt make an effort to talk to Alex or whatever. But that was because I thought about voting him cause I heard he was going to quit for some reason and I thought that wouldn't be fair if Nick got out and then Alex quit soon after. SO I kind of tried to be with Nick for that small part of the challenge. But then that blew up in my face. Cause a lot of arguements thanks to Brooke. Got a couple insults from her but no permanent damage.

NINE! After BRett voted Alex, I thought through brooke's,Nick's, or Brett's confessional that the three of them were together. That's how it seemed to me. and that was admitted that it looked like they said those three were together for that last challenge. SO I pmed Victoria and Daisy saying it might be them against us so we should rally together and then make it a tie. Obviously with some sort of tie breaker. Of course I didnt know that Brett was still technically with me. SO I don't know how that worked. But either way if the twogirls didnt vote with me and I got 4 votes and Nick got 2, I think it would've ended up the same because Nick got so many eliminated-player votes.

SO that's about all i have to say about alliances. If I have anything to say, I'll post some more."

1. Jenn pms me giving me a deal to not put each other in B3.

2. Send pms to Males Room 3 occupance. HP denied request. BRett and Alex accepted. ALso sent Alliance request to Nick r. and possibly Bobby. Bobby ended up disliking me after a discussion about competing in challenges

3. Iggy and I became closer at the ball. Terry and I didnt. I tried and failed.

4. Iggy disliked me for some reason... Complaining i think? Still had Brett and Alex

5. Tyler's ground with my got iffy after Iggy and Alex were in bottom.

6. Got chelsey's facebook. Messaged each other. A non binding contract of alliance.

7. The final 4 guys and girls challenge made me want to vote out alex for a reason that he would possibly be quitting. So I wanted to keep Nick in for the game would've ended up more fair. Things happened.

9. Made an alliance with Dasy and Vitcoria not know that Brett, Brooke, and Nick weren't actually comepletely together.
I think that's a good short version

Somewhere along the way I do have to mention Carly and I got closer and I also think that ended up as an unspoken alliance until she got voted out. Of course it wasnt really an alliance cause genders couldn't vote for the opposite gender.

Sorry about the length.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 pm

"alliances can help but you can get screwed because of it. for example, i got screwed and also with the whole pyro vs the new people, a lot of people got screwed because of it. im pretty sure mj got voted out early because she was a pyro. so it just depends on how you play the game"
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:16 pm

brett: unless you really know the person, i say go through with the alliance. if you cant trust them, dont alliance or dont expect anything out of it. so if your alliancing, your taking the risk that your alliance might screw you over.
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 pm

"well, see when you're a stranger to the game, you have to try to find people you can trust
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

See this is the difference between me and you guys... while you guys were making dumb alliances... I was just being nice to ppl and they ended up not voting me off... see how easy that would be? (Well if I had an alliance... It would TOTALY crash down on me... eh Brooke?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Reunion :: The Alliances-
Jump to: