Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?

Go down 
4 posters

Alex
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap0%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Brett
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap8%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Dylan
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap0%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nick
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap25%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Rex
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap8%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Angelica
 0% [ 0 ]
Brooke
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap17%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Carly
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap17%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Daisy
 0% [ 0 ]
Snider
Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_lcap25%Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
snider

snider

Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Empty
PostSubject: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Who are you voting for???
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 pm

who voted me? aww how sweet. anyway the nicest is probably daisy and brett and rex. daisy because shes barely on so she doesnt really start stuff. angelica used to be nice. brett same reason , hes on but he doesnt start stuff. and rex becuase hes on a lot and doesnt start stuf lol
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Brooke I know u voted 4 yourself lol
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I vote brooke, she's very sweet
Back to top Go down
http://vampirevswerewolf.forumotion.com
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:47 am

AbbeyAlexa13 wrote:
I vote brooke, she's very sweet

LOL!!!!!!!! BROOKE... SWEET.... OMG..... WE CAN TELL YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE LONG..... (sorry Brooke is not sweet.... Just to let you know before you get played) *Laughs soo hard she faints*

Speaking about votes....... I wonder who voted for me.... Oh wait.... thats kinda a stupid question..... Thx Tye lol
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

No seriously, she is...(Well maybe to me...and from what I've heard me only then...)
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 pm

You will learn soon little Alexa... you'll learn.... or you wont and end up like me... but if you wanna know what happend... just ask...
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Sure tell me the story, but I voted her also because I was on something else with her. She's one of my friends...and I don't really know anyone else here soooo thats why I voted her.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm

ill pm it to you....
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 pm

lol...luckey guess sniderr
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)?   Whos the nicest on TDG (Thats left)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: Rules, Updates, Announcements, and Intro :: Questions, Comments, Concerns-
Jump to: