Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tylers hiding spot under the fridge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
borgie12

borgie12

Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Empty
PostSubject: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Tyler: "drops trough a hole under the fridge with a flash light" HA, johnny will never find me here so if he comes looking for me...he will NEVER find me. But i think ill get lonely down here...maby i should bring hp?
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 am

Tyler: "got bored under here so decided to go to his room"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Tyler: "hered the final six were looking for people that were votted out soi decided to hide here" HA no-one will find me under here Razz
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 pm

*chelsey walks to the fridge, opens it, and gets out a bottled water* "bye tyler"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Tyler: shh im hiding
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 pm

brett points under the fridge.
brett: i found you
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Tyler: Dang, dont tell anyone im under here thou. ok?
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Rex enters the room. He looks around for someone and then decides to leave. Right before he opens the door out of the room he goes, "I saw you Tyler"
Back to top Go down
borgie12

borgie12

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 am

Tyler: dam it "i think i have to find a new spot"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylers hiding spot under the fridge   Tylers hiding spot under the fridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tylers hiding spot under the fridge
Page 1 of 1