Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick L.

Nick L.

The basement Empty
PostSubject: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm

This is the basement, used for various purposes, like storage ect... also Jeeves' room is down here
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:41 pm

I read the note I found on top of the ceiling of my room, I didn't think it would become a problem, but I can't find Rex anywhere, and this is the only sensible place he could be... Gotta search for a bit...
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm

*Walks in roon* Nick what are you doing???
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Looking for Rex... in case you didn't know, he's missing... *continues to wander around the basement until he finds a latch* What's this? *opens the latch and falls down into the confessionals*
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Rex and the others a running through the basment through the maze of boxes they find. It seems as if the boxes were placed there for just the purposed of the confusion to get out of the basement.

Rex trips and falls, and since he is at the back of the group, it would be hard for anyone to hear that he fell.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 am

*daisy walks around the mansion looking for the others and somehow opens the door to the basement.
daisy: i didn't know there was a basement here. it looks kinda creepy. anyone down thier.
*daisy walks down the steps to the basement and sees boxes everywhere.
daisy: woah once you go down in thier, your never coming back. that maze is huge! i think i'll just go back up.
*daisy goes back up and looks for everyone else in other places.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Carly turns around to help Rex up when she heard a sudden 'thud'. "Rex really we need to get out my hair is getting terrible!" Carly turns back and starts running after Victoria and Alex through the maze.

(Jeeves from his monitors)- Run my little toys I still shall get you. Hope you enjoy my little traps and pets in the maze muh ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

OMG Alex!! Were soo behind! What do we do! Here comes Carly! CARLY HELP!
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Rex gets up and he sees how much farther they have to run for the light shining from when someone(Daisy) opened the door.

"Thanks." The four kept running when they heard a cage open. They all hoped it was behind them, though when they got around a corner, they had saw that there were giant green scorpians in the path.

As the group step backwards slowly, Rex had hit the wall of boxes. It didn't seem stable. He then checked the wall on another side. It seemed stable. He had the idea. He knocked down the boxes, only to reveal more scorpians. Ass The group huddled together the P.A. Announcement came on to participate in the challenge. Two seconds after that announcement, Jeeves had a P.A. system of his own that he projected into the basement.

"You were lucky... this time."

The scorpians left the area and the group ran upstairs to the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basement   The basement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: The Mansion :: Other Rooms-
Jump to: