Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tanning-Room

Go down 
+3
Rexyggor
Jenn
Admin Johnny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm

The tanning-room with a lot of tanning booths.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
Jenn

Jenn

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Jenn enters a tanning booth "I could use a good tan while Im here"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

(I'm not ceratin what a booth would look like, cause I have seen a room kind of booth and I've seen those weird things that youlie in and then close for some time. So I'm going to assumer there are some of both.)
Rex busted in the room and looked around. HE didn't find it. He went into one of the room booths. He found his sketchbook. He walked to grab it. That's when he heard footsteps. The door latched behind him. He was stuck in the room.
"Let me out of here you jerk!!" Rex yelled.

"Sorry but you should've been more careful."

Rex banged on the door and yelled. He couldn't get out. Suddenly the lights turned on.
"You're gonna kill me!"

There was no reply.

Rex continued to bang on the door. He wasn't sure if something was in front of it, or if he was just locked inside. He hoped to get someone's attention to get him out of there, or his skin would be burned so bad he would probably have to be thrown out of the competition for his conditiong would be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 am

"omg what r you doing" angelica opens the booth and lets rex out. "thats not how ur supposed to get a tan!"
Back to top Go down
Rexyggor

Rexyggor

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 am

"Thank yoU!" Rex hugged ANgelica and siad, "It wasn't my idea. It was that nasty butler, Jeeves. He locked me in here and then he turned on the tanner on high. If you hadn't come I tought for sure I was going to be staying in there for a long time."
Rex noticed how much draker his head and hands were compared ot the rest of his body.
WEll, hopefully this will wear out in some time. Or I can just tan the rest of my body. I dont know.
"Hey Angelica I'm hungry, do you want to come to the kitchen with me? I can make you some homemade ravioli"

Tanned Rex:
The Tanning-Room 34fd69
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 pm

"raviolo mmmm sounds good. ill meet you thier after im done with my tan"
angelica gets into a tanning booth and relaxes

Last edited by Angelica on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 pm

"okay i think im done, what was I supposed to do when i was done? oh yeah meet rex in the kitchen" Angelica leaves the tanning room and starts walking a empty hallway. She then saw Jeeves waving to her.
"hi jeeves, sorry about the misunderstanding with you and a lot of other people, anyway do you know if Rex is still in the kitchen?"
Jeeves nods his head (nodding his head left-rite meaning no) and points to the room.
"oh hes in thier, thanks"
Angeilca steps into the room and doesn't see anything, and then all of sudden Jeeves puts his hand over her mouth and drags her to a secret door and throw her in, and walks away laughing.
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Tanning booths are bad for you... Im just going to tan out in the lawn at the back of the house, its still not good for you but its better than tanning booths
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm

" I just need a quick tan." Carly said getting on the booth (its sorta like a bed with a top and not so comfty). 30 minutes later she gets up a little more tan.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

angelica sees carly's tan. "ohhh nice tan carly"
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:49 pm

MJ comes out of the tanning room
MJ: Aah, this is the life
Tanned MJ:
The Tanning-Room 523454
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tanning-Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tanning-Room   The Tanning-Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tanning-Room
Page 1 of 1