Total Drama of the Genders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama of the Genders

An RPG/challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female Team Lounge

Go down 
+7
Carly
Chelsey
snider
BrookeBaby
Emo chick
MJ101=D
Admin Johnny
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin
Admin Johnny

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:38 pm

The Females Team Lounge. Here the female's can hold meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramagendersrpg.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Ursula: I heard there was an evil butler named Jeevers. I'll hide from him in here.
Jeevers opens the door in the room
Jeevers says nothing, and carry Ursula to the beach.
Ursula: Hey, what are you doing, PUT ME DOWN!
Jeevers throws Ursula into the beach
Ursula: Aah, Jeevers, you (beep) ing retard. I had clothes on and now there all wet!
Back to top Go down
Emo chick

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm

kool[img]Female Team Lounge 99c366[/img]
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm

"I can't believe you girls lost. Well with me here, we won't be losing anymore. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:52 pm

OMG ok.... were am i???
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:53 pm

"You at the girls team lounge. You know, the place where all girls are allowed, where we can strategize and talk about our plans."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Oh yeah... sorry im soo tierd today!!!
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:29 am

"hey carly can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:59 pm

"Is this one of those 'lets-talk-but-let-me-tell-you-off' kinda talks?"
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 am

"ummm no..., i just want you to tell all the girls why you voted for me so you dont look bad or anything, and i want the other girls to know the truth about brooke, tyler, and nick l. so tell the girls what they told you to do for the last elimination ceremony"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am

" They had told me to vote for you but they all went behind my back a voted off MJ. I thought I could trust them but they are backstabbers. I also got a note from a certain boy member telling me the things that Tyler and Nick have said behind my back saying they will put me in the bottom 3."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:50 am

"That is so not what happened and you know that. I didn't want to throw away my vote by voting Chelsey because nobody else was going to vote for her, so I voted off MJ"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok girls we dont have to many of us left so im going to ask if any of you have plans so we can try harder to win... also we have to work together and even we all dont lke eachother we all want to stay here and not let the guys win again soo anywone coming to hepl me try to stay in as long as we can?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 pm

"I have a good plan, if we all try to come on more then we have a better chance of winning more challenges"
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Ok soo Jenns plan is to try to get on as much as we can anywone else want to hare plans?
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:03 pm

"Victoria Jenn's plan is mainly towards you. The rest of us come on almost everyday,but you don't so you need to keep up."
Back to top Go down
snider

snider

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Well sorry for getting grounded Carly...
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 pm

*chelsey comes into the lounge and lies down on a sofa*
"im over-stressed and i have a headache. i need a nap"
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Jenn comes to confront Chelsey after the way she was treating Terry "Listen B**** I'm sick of the way your treating people here, you act like your famous and your better then everyone else, learn some manners and learn how to talk to people, no wonder no ones like your dumba** on our team besides your little b****es Daisy and Brooke"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:25 pm

(This is what Jenn posted, just in case she deletes it, so my post looks bad):
Jenn comes to confront Chelsey after the way she was treating Terry "Listen B**** I'm sick of the way your treating people here, you act like your famous and your better then everyone else, learn some manners and learn how to talk to people, no wonder no ones like your dumba** on our team besides your little b****es Daisy and Brooke"

"What did you call me? I'm sorry I didn't hear. How about you say it to my face. How about you pull that d*ck out of that mouth next time you talk, so we can understand you, you little f*cked up biat*h. Go choke on a hairy popsickle...that means a hairy d*ck B*TCH"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:27 pm

"Oh and by the way Jenn, you got some man juice on your chin!"
Back to top Go down
dancingcutiee

dancingcutiee

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 pm

"Brooke that's just plain immature and sick"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 pm

"She called me a B****. Why is she even brining my name up. I don't even like Chelsey or Daisy. Jenn is just jealous and needs to add my name to the list, just to make me look bad. And I admit it was immature, but she asked for it. As soon as she apologizes for calling me a B*****, I will apologize to her. And Jenn, you say Chelsey has no manners talking to people. Look at you. Your cussing at random girls on the team for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 pm

"jenn were both mature enough to talk about our problems. so instead of trying to intimidate me, if u want we can have a small, calm chat. plz act your age and not your shoesize. and i thought confessionals were private, how did u now what i said about terry...."
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm

"Chelsey I have nothing to talk to you about, your immature and need to get a life if you have nothing better to do then to make fun of people on this online rpg that is fake. (She posted a lot of crap about Terry and I mean alot then shorty after I posted she deleted it all)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Team Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Team Lounge   Female Team Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Team Lounge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next